Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hello to everyone!
    My name is Patrick, i'm nostalgic to 80's and 90's and therefore here I am !

Glad to be part of this community

Welcome aboard Patrick
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Hiya Patrick
      DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Hey up me duck !
        Heather

Comment

Hey patrick great to have u with us.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

A warm welcome to you Patrick - it's always great to have new members join us.
            I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
            There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
            I'm having so much fun
            My lucky number's one
            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I'm late to the party but better late than never I guess, hi everyone I'm KaiaJaybut KJ for short. I just happened to stumble across DYR accidentally but pretty pleased I did, great little hub. I'm from Cumbria, England...Happy to meet you all

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiajay View Post
                I'm late to the party but better late than never I guess, hi everyone I'm KaiaJaybut KJ for short. I just happened to stumble across DYR accidentally but pretty pleased I did, great little hub. I'm from Cumbria, England...Happy to meet you all
                Welcome, KaiaJay! It's great to see new members joining the DYR community, especially those who share a love for the nostalgia of the 80s and 90s. It's wonderful that you stumbled upon this hub, and I'm sure you'll find many interesting discussions and memories here. Looking forward to hearing your perspectives and experiences from Cumbria. Happy to meet you too!

Comment

Working...
                X