Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another noob!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • xplanet
    replied
    Re: Another noob!

    Ahhh.... Cheers guys!

    You've already sorted out one TV show I've been puzzled about for ages so I might soon see if you can help me with another!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Re: Another noob!

    Hello and welcome Xplanet

    Leave a comment:


  • rossobantam
    replied
    Re: Another noob!

    great to have you on board!

    Dave

    Leave a comment:


  • kazboot
    replied
    Re: Another noob!

    Hi xplanet! You'll love this site.

    Leave a comment:


  • Heather74
    replied
    Re: Another noob!

    Originally posted by xplanet View Post

    Anyone else had that feeling!?
    thats why 99.9% of people join lol.

    Welcome on board

    Leave a comment:


  • xplanet
    started a topic Another noob!

    Another noob!

    Hi there

    Really impressed with this site so I had to join! There are one or two kids programs that I remember so I would like to find out whether I imagined them or not... Anyone else had that feeling!?
Working...
X