The Perfect Age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Perfect Age

Let me first say, I found this (hopefully) excellent site by a sideways search for a picture of a John Bull Printing Set. I say 'hopefully' because I was so errrrr..................excited by what might be within. I haven't looked at a single thread yet! I just registered straight away.

I am 48 years old and as a consequence, grew up in the 70's, enjoyed the 80's and could afford the 90's.

I have always harboured both memories and memorabila from my earlier years so hopefully some of this junk has found a new (virtual) home.

I'm rather good at setting quizzes, but with an original angle...................they won't be as straightforward as you might expect.

Well, I'm off to explore the site now...............................expect a post or two soon.

Re: The Perfect Age

Welcome to DYR Inkerman
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

TY HG, still reading!

Comment

Hello and welcome Inkerman

Comment

Welcome to the forum
          Heather

Comment

Hey.
            "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

Hi Inkerman. I'm just behind you in terms of age (42) so like you enjoyed the 70s and 80s. From your response to the Lewis's thread it looks like we're originally from the same area. Looking forward to some of your quizzes.
              "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Hi Inkerman! I'm a 50 year old 70s fan. Glad you joined us!
                sigpic
                'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

I also join this site because for my Mom Sake's also!! you know us girls.. we love our Mom's out there!!

Comment

Originally posted by Inkerman View Post
                    Let me first say, I found this (hopefully) excellent site by a sideways search for a picture of a John Bull Printing Set. I say 'hopefully' because I was so errrrr..................excited by what might be within. I haven't looked at a single thread yet! I just registered straight away.

I am 48 years old and as a consequence, grew up in the 70's, enjoyed the 80's and could afford the 90's.

I have always harboured both memories and memorabila from my earlier years so hopefully some of this junk has found a new (virtual) home.

I'm rather good at setting quizzes, but with an original angle...................they won't be as straightforward as you might expect.

Well, I'm off to explore the site now...............................expect a post or two soon.
                    Welcome to the best Retro site on the net. Any questions and we might be able to help.
                    WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X