Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello from another newbie, my name is Eddie and I'm something of a nostalgia buff (I think it has something to do with getting older ).

I found this site following a search on the net for crisp packets, but more about that in that particular area of the forum.

A bit about me, I'm an obsessive fan of the movie JAWS and have been since 1975, I own what is considered to be the second largest in the collection world of related memorabilia. I've been over to the US where the movie was shot back in 74 and I'm friends with a lot of fellow fans and even some of the movie's original crew. I run my own Jaws Archive site and I'm a Site Admin/Moderator on another popular site dedicated to the movie. My interest in nostalgia I guess runs parallel to my interest in JAWS as I still collect vintage items from the movie produced back in the day.

I'm also a music and movie fan, I DJ every now and again and I enjoy producing audio and visual creations.
    I have tons of goodies from yesteryear, badges, comics etc so I hope to catch up on the posts here and add goodies along the way which I hope fellow nostalgia fans will enjoy.

Best

Ed

Re: Hello!

Welcome to the forum Ed, I've already seen the great images you posted for us on board. Great stuff, keep 'em coming, we could do with more posts like yours
    Heather

Comment

Welcome to DYR Ed
      The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Many thanks folks .

As and when I catch up with all the posts here I'll aim to add any suitable items to the appropriate threads. I've still got tons of stuff here collected over the years, Six Million Dollar Man, Cyborg, Android and Muton figures, loads of UK comics etc.

Ed

Comment

Welcome Ed

Comment

Hello and welcome Ed

Comment

Many thanks!

Ed

Comment

Hi Eddie! Really glad you joined us and look forward to your posts.
                sigpic
                'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Hi Ed,hows it going?,do you still post on the Jaws movie forum,I used to post on there as Meadows.

Comment

Hello and thanks again folks,

Hooper68, I dip in there now and again, I'm an site admin on a different board now (The Jaws Board). I'll post more goodies when I can and thanks for the warm welcome all.

Ed

Comment

I was very disappointed I never got chance to see the Jaws presentation you had in Liverpool a couple of years ago,is there any chance of you doing it again?

Comment

I was approached about doing another exhibition at the FACT cinema in Liverpool to tie in with a screening of the movie there last year but nothing came of it, never say never though

Here's a gallery of the Exhibition

http://www.jawsmoviearchives.com/mem...gg_5_main.html

and TV humiliation...

http://www.youtube.com/user/EddieMc1#p/u/6/EZrWey3wYlo

Ed

Comment

Working...
                        X