X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unsolicited PM's?

Hi. Can I talk to you?

I got one as well. Thought it was from Kazboot telling me that Clattenburg is an idiot.
    "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

I had one as well- from someone who is apparently a Dr.Who actress and this person is a Dr.Who fan.
      I don't think she was trying it on, I got the feeling she was genuine as she never mentioned the subject of money- I am very sorry for her and also wrote a sympathetic reply, but she's just looking in the wrong place for help. DYR is a nostalgia site, not a counselling one, and apart from asking her what support she's got, suggesting that she sues for compensation and saying 'there there, how horrible' I really don't know how else I can help. She needs professional therapy- I do my best to support folks who are in distress, but my ability to assist over the internet is limited.
      Oh well, Happy Christmas to her , who so ere you be- sorry I can't do more.
      Last edited by Heather74; 17-12-2011, 22:59. Reason: removing name

Comment

Sorry, can't agree. Deffo scam somewhere..
        If it was genuine, why ask so many people the same thing? and why on a Nostalgia forum?

Pure Spam

Comment

I did reply in the style of Roxxy once I knew the content. I didn't get the Dr Who connection even though I'm a fan....hmmm. Theres something new learnt then.

Either a scam or someone desperately in need of therapy. I suggested trying gender reassigned type sites - bound to be out there on the net...anyhow, very odd indeed. Either that or it was some pervert.

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
            Hi. Can I talk to you?

I got one as well. Thought it was from Kazboot telling me that Clattenburg is an idiot.
            Nothing to do with me

We had a fab match on the 18th, didn't we?
            sigpic
            'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Working...
            X