Football Forums !?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Forums !?!

I have donee tones and tones of search's on Goggle, Yahoo and every other search engine I know of to find any decent Football Forums where people just chata bout Footy in general,where others don't judge your thoughts. if your interested in it in general as opposed to just one Team (though both are applicable here for me I feel/think).

One Forum I was a member of, thought i'd insulted them or their family or something terrible, just because I nominated Gillingham as relegation candidates as they ask other fan's at this time of year who they think'll go up and down etc, (which I felt i'd got good reason's to support this claim)

Can any members recommend any please?

Thanks,

80sChav
    Last edited by 80sChav; 30-07-2012, 16:53.

Re: Football Forums !?!

i cant think of any footie forums where the foortie chat is just friendly and your not attacked for your opinion.
    im sure there must be an odd one but only an odd one thats decent.

i was part of a forum though not a footie forum where we talked about footie and it got so personal and the abuse and language wher unbelievable mate.

after all its just a game or so it should be.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Re: Football Forums !?!

To save you doing your searches from different search engines, maybe have a look through this website http://www.footballforumfinder.com/

I get the impression that you might really be looking for one football forum that's not too hostile if other contributers don't agree with you, and I've come across a couple that are pretty good in general (can't remember which sorry), but as the saying goes 'there's always one'.

Comment

Working...
      X