New Series of Waterloo Road ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Series of Waterloo Road ..

Starts this Thursday, i'm unsure what times it's on in Ireland, Scotland and Wales though. I am sure looking forward to it starting, if anyone else is a fan of it, it would ge great to reciebe any replies

Thanks,

80sChav

Re: New Series of Waterloo Road ..

I thought it had ended for good last series...its watchable but I'm not much of a fan. But I may watch it now Daniella Denby Ashe is in it..., sat next to her in The National Theatre watching Mother Courage...don't you know, before she was a proper actress don't you know luvvies...

Comment

if you had not started the thread i would have.

if you remember how the last series ended where they where all at the side of the road on there way to the new school when a truck came at them out of control after tipping over i think.

i wonder how many will not be back as a result of that accident.

think it was normally a tuesday it was on mate at eight o clock.

well thats the day and time we got it over here.

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
      Starts this Thursday, i'm unsure what times it's on in Ireland, Scotland and Wales though. I am sure looking forward to it starting, if anyone else is a fan of it, it would ge great to reciebe any replies

Thanks,

80sChav
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I eatched a few when you told me about the series but it's not as good s GH and we were way behind,anyhow.

Comment

Waterloo Roads makes me think if I had secondary aged children now I definately wouldn't be sending them there!..........dreadful programme

Comment

Awful TV show. Watched a few episodes when it started but its just utter rubbish imo.
            Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Seeing a few others have made their distaste for the show apparent I'll admit, I hate it. I wonder why the BBC keep re - commissioning it for a new series every year I recall the BBC 1 Head of Drama axed the brilliant 'Zen' detective series saying 'there's too many male crime fighters on tv' even when its initial 3 episode run did extremely well, and yet dross like this gets brought back. I also agree its not the sort of school to send kids to if real. All it does is reinforce the fact that 'kids' can get away with practically anything without any ramification or repercussion...queue more bullying, underage sex, abuse, sexual - abuse, drug abuse, teacher / pupil antagonism, teacher / student affairs or fighting, racism and teenage pregnancy storylines....yawn.

Comment

I think its a good portrayal of what goes on in some schools today.

W.R does a very good job of what school life is about on a daily basis.

i for one love it.
                it would not be back it was not popular.

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
                Seeing a few others have made their distaste for the show apparent I'll admit, I hate it. I wonder why the BBC keep re - commissioning it for a new series every year I recall the BBC 1 Head of Drama axed the brilliant 'Zen' detective series saying 'there's too many male crime fighters on tv' even when its initial 3 episode run did extremely well, and yet dross like this gets brought back. I also agree its not the sort of school to send kids to if real. All it does is reinforce the fact that 'kids' can get away with practically anything without any ramification or repercussion...queue more bullying, underage sex, abuse, sexual - abuse, drug abuse, teacher / pupil antagonism, teacher / student affairs or fighting, racism and teenage pregnancy storylines....yawn.
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

That's true,dazza but it's not really to my taste.I have seen worse though

Comment

I see it every so often. I find it weird they have people my age acting as 16 year old kids or under. Sating that, that fact didn't stop me enjoying the Inbetweeners so I guess whatever floats your boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      I see it every so often. I find it weird they have people my age acting as 16 year old kids or under. Sating that, that fact didn't stop me enjoying the Inbetweeners so I guess whatever floats your boat.
                      The difference was The Inbetweeners was funnier...and it is a bit like the way boys speak to their mates at school - Waterloo Rd is just dire naffness.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                        W.R does a very good job of what school life is about on a daily basis.
                        I totally disagree. Life in 99.9% of schools in this country would be nothing like what is depicted on W.R. After all it's a drama that is made to (attempt to) entertain. Real life isn't like that at all. I think those who think this are very gullible and naive.
                        Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Working...
                        X