Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why people in their 20s don't join social groups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why people in their 20s don't join social groups?

I am in my 20s every group I join all I see in the group are just older people and I see no one in their 20s there and when I join other groups it is still the same thing with people in their 50s and 60s and nobody in their 20s there. It seems people in their 20s don't join any social groups. Why don't people in their 20s don't any social groups?
    I have got no friends and I also don't have a girlfriend. I never do meet people my own age.

Re: Why people in their 20s don't join social groups?

Originally posted by Telegram View Post
    I am in my 20s every group I join all I see in the group are just older people and I see no one in their 20s there and when I join other groups it is still the same thing with people in their 50s and 60s and nobody in their 20s there. It seems people in their 20s don't join any social groups. Why don't people in their 20s don't any social groups?
    I have got no friends and I also don't have a girlfriend. I never do meet people my own age.
    I don't think you'll find too many people on this 'nostalgia' forum in their 20's tbf.

Comment

Surely there are young people of your age group out there that have the same interests as you Telegram?

Comment

Hi Telegram,
        I can empasise with you with what you say - so many times I have been in a similar boat, it really has had my fazed - even going to my local Sports Centre to enquire about groups that run by them or not (it baffles me and I think how does the place cope when it is trying to encourage groups) but then not in another way.

It is a shame I think as whatever group there is out there, in a way where if it is nostalga or sport, music etc often it never pens out this way or how you'd hope etc.

80sChav
        Last edited by 80sChav; 13-04-2013, 21:10.

Comment

Working...
        X