Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams

Why dont we have a discussions about our dreams if we can remember what they were about

Re: Dreams

i can always remember my dreams qute often im being abducted by aliens a lot in my dreams.
    but a lot of times mine are very scary.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

ay daz they must be true then at some point u might of been taken away hence the dreams lol
      i had nasty one few days ago and watched my dog die from a bee sting it was horrible woke up in tears touch wood aint had any now since that one
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

i think a few are true one i remember it was so bad i woke up and broke every finger in my hand punching the wall full whack.
        scary when its one as that one u just had about your dog anything relating to yopur life etc.

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
        ay daz they must be true then at some point u might of been taken away hence the dreams lol
        i had nasty one few days ago and watched my dog die from a bee sting it was horrible woke up in tears touch wood aint had any now since that one

Comment

yea dreams are funny u can wake up all happy or wake up in tears strange stuff girlfriend has lots of dreams tells me every morning lol

Comment

I dreamt this wasp was chasing me but a spider had it in the end

Comment

aint had dream for ages but did last night dreamt my daughter had gone school in morning and when went pick her up she hadent even got there and was missing woke up and thought this was real

Comment

At the funfair on the big wheel

Comment

as i've got older i seem to remember less and less of the dreams i have..............i tend to only remember nightmares these days which is an awful way to start the day :cry:

Comment

i did my back in last week and had go get it sorted all better now but sat had this dream i couldnt stand the pain any more and even woke up thinking the pain was still there lol how made even put my hand on my back to see if i was dreaming or it was real

Comment

I dreamt about Phil Collins met him he was a pleasant chap to talk too.I was reading yesterday again about his gold digger wife who has married a toyboy and refusing to leave Phil's house what a horrible woman she is.Wishing you well Phil hope your free of her soon

Comment

I can't ride bicycles, and never have really, and yet I have dreams of a fold-up one which I do ride and carry around in my dreams. I also have dreams of traveling by boat and by train, but then I have done a lot of both, so it's not odd like this fold-up bicycle is. Why something I've never done and not roller skates or a skate board?

I've had actors from tv show up, and even rock stars... not necessarily the coolest ones either, well Brian Jones and David Bowie (originally a Jones too) were cool. Bowie was still alive when he appeared. Actors from Coronation Street and Emmerdale might be the most common for me, a bit embarrassing really, I think I had some Foyle's war once though. Could be worse, could be news programming influencing me and then I'd have flipping Boris or Trumpo in there, or lately Britney Spears (can they please stop going on about her already?)
                        My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

I used to know someone who knew Tim Schmidt very well over a long span of time, before he was even in Poco. Joe Walsh is a great guitar player, would love to hear him playing in a dream!
                          My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

One dream i had involved me being abducted by aliens all silvery looking .
                            I remember lying there paralysed seeing 7 or 8 of them round me and just they went to operate on my eyes i woke up i punched the bedroom wall very hard many times my hands were very bloody and a few broken fingers..

This was when i was a teenager about 16 i was.

Comment

The Australian aboriginals seem to feel dreamtime is in some ways real. I haven't had aliens but I've had loved ones who have passed, and even a cat, 'visit' with me there. Nobody brings me the winning lottery numbers though.

I used to have a recurring dream on my Grandfather's small fishing boat where it would start going underwater bow first, and my Grandparents acting like this was normal while I started to panic! Sometimes I'd wake up right where the water would starts coming over us but later we'd go fully underwater and realize it was okay after all. I have never flown and started wondering if I could ever have any flying dreams like many other people say they have, and then I had one where I flew to Hawaii. It was great. But that was it, haven't had any since. I do have some where I levitate off the ground a bit and glide, or walk on air steps, and that's also fun. I still have a fear of flying; should have done it once when I had the chance around age ten in a helicopter but I was too afraid even then.

Comment

Working...
                              X