Neighbours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbours

What are your neighbours like.You see them when you see them and its mostly Hi people havent the time these days for a chat and a cuppa.We have had noisy neighbours in the past and moved because of it.But I had a couple who lived next door are lovely pair,we still keep in touch by phone,birthday cards,xmas cards,postcards the only reason for moving was living on a busy main road.I wish that I could have taking them with me but its good to keep in touch.The family that moved into our old house get on like a house on fire with them I was so pleased for them.

Re: Neighbours

Use to have a right pain of a family all druggys but slowly they gone 1 by 1 now its grand house looks a mess smashed windows etc due to the trouble they brought but i dont mind now all troubles have gone with them we have old lady other side of me i keep my self to myself say hello if they speak cause they all have had a moan for sumat
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

We know each other on Utrecht Court and we take the time to chat which I know is extremely rare these days. Another rare thing nowadays is we have is doorstep milk delivery. We used to have Dairy Crest deliver but our local dairy undercuts Dairy Crest by 11p on a pint of milk: Dairy Crest 79p/B&B Dairies 68p a pint

Sadly nowadays most people buy their milk at the supermarket
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

My parents still have milk delivered to their doorstep, an alien concept to my cousin's daughter!
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Nice to know I'm not the only one Richard
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I have said hello ONCE in 5 years to my neighbour next door down,we see more of her husband than her

Comment

Maybe she is agrophobic Amethyst & stays at home all the time
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
                Maybe she is agrophobic Amethyst & stays at home all the time
                No she does work and recently had a baby I only new because there was balloons & banners outside.I asked her neighbour next door down I didnt knew she was pregnant,she also replied I didnt know either

Comment

She must be stand-offish then or maybe a Hyacinth Bucket (Keeping Up Appearences) sort of person
                  sigpic

Comment

Sadly these days talkin to neighours is rare.

Most times u dont know who they are.

Going back 30 yrs we knew each other wed come into each others houses for hrs.
                    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                      Sadly these days talkin to neighours is rare.

Most times u dont know who they are.

Going back 30 yrs we knew each other wed come into each others houses for hrs.
                      Times have changed for the worse, maybe too people dont want neighbours knowing their buisness

Comment

In some areas you don't WANT to know your neighbours!

Comment

Theres good and bad points either way

but more good points knowing them than negative ones

for example only for me my neighbour mite be dead as i called an ambulance for her 3 weeks back.

Shes always been good to me.
                          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

As they say you never know when a neighbour is needed well done darren

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                              In some areas you don't WANT to know your neighbours!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzRIyfLHRn0

Comment

Working...
                              X