Amy (Maddie) Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amy (Maddie) Kelly

Amy Kelly's character Maddie died in Coronation Street recently.

Here she is in Downton Abbey:

Attached Files
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Amy (Maddie) Kelly

Thread moved far to recent for the main forum.
    Heather

Comment

Thanks Heather I wasn't aware of that
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Oh I see - It's not within the realms of DYR as it's not 70's 80's 90's. Sorry about that
        sigpic

Comment

I will be watching the new series of Downton Abbey as I love the series starts in 2 weeks I have all the Dvd s of the other series and am sorry that this is the final series will have to get the other Dvd to complete the set. Brilliant series

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X