Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worst Movie you've ever watched?

other awful movies ive seen are.

the naked gun films and the airplane spoofs.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
      other awful movies ive seen are.

the naked gun films and the airplane spoofs.
      Have to disagree. Sorry. Airplane and Airplane 2 are both very very funny. Airplane is a classic film. The first Naked Gun (based on the equally excellent 'police squad'tv series) is also very funny.
      Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Airplane is a stone cold classic man. How could you cuss it up?

Comment

Yeah, Airplane and The Police Squad films crack me up - I've got the box set of Police Squad films - even just looking at Leslie Nielsens face used to crack me up. He was a really talented actor in serious films but as a comedy actor he was really, really funny...

Anyhow, I also agree - A Night To Remember was the best version of the Titanic tragedy for me too....any eagle - eyed viewers spot a very young Ronald Allen in it? He of Crossroads fame?

I digress, my worst film of late has to be SUPER 8...its just a lame E.T. rip off - even setting it in 1970 harks to E.T. being set around 1982, i.e. having it set in a time when people still wore flares and road BMX or older style bikes, having a 'gang' of 'no good' kids larking about....The whole film made me bored - and the ending was just pure Hollywood dross...it really did copy E.T....which cannot be beaten...whats more, its director was a big fan of Spielberg and the latter being the producer so its just a lame re-tread in many ways of E.T. anyhow....awful film....oh and the kid with the big lips, deeper voice and massive braces in the film really irked me....

Comment

hi mate just dont find the airpline films funny same with the nakjesd gun films.
            i just sit there watching them and say to myself whats so funny.

thing is we have different senses of humour.

its nothing against leslie real good actor.

others i did not like where the police academy films from the sixth one on.
            by then a lot of the original cast had left but not all.

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
            Have to disagree. Sorry. Airplane and Airplane 2 are both very very funny. Airplane is a classic film. The first Naked Gun (based on the equally excellent 'police squad'tv series) is also very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
              hi mate just dont find the airpline films funny same with the nakjesd gun films.
              i just sit there watching them and say to myself whats so funny.

thing is we have different senses of humour.

its nothing against leslie real good actor.

others i did not like where the police academy films from the sixth one on.
              by then a lot of the original cast had left but not all.
              Police Academy films are terrible!! The first one is not bad but the rest are total rubbish imo. Don't understand how you find such rubbish funny yet dislike films that the majority find hilarious. No need to explain though.

Comment

I dunno, Police Academy films tend to be leave your brain at the door and just enjoy the stupidity. I wouldn't say they were bad in themselves. I just see them in a similar vein to what the Carry On films were, they knew they were dodgy to start with so just rolled with that mantra.

Comment

sorry to say but any film with adam sandler i find dull.
                  just dont find him or his films funny.
                  ive watched most of them and just dont get it.

Comment

Cloverfield. I had to switch it off as the camera work made me feel sick. And Poseidon. I'm a hardcore horror/thriller fan but the scene with the lift shaft left me cold and I haven't been able to watch it since. But if you really want to see a terrible movie, check out a 70's flick called 'The Corpse Grinders'. It's terrible. Not so-terrible-it's-brilliant, just terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Powdered toast man View Post
                      Cloverfield. I had to switch it off as the camera work made me feel sick. And Poseidon. I'm a hardcore horror/thriller fan but the scene with the lift shaft left me cold and I haven't been able to watch it since. But if you really want to see a terrible movie, check out a 70's flick called 'The Corpse Grinders'. It's terrible. Not so-terrible-it's-brilliant, just terrible.
                      I agree with you on Cloverfield. Paranormal Activity was another one.

Comment

I've had "Cloverfield" on dvd for months now and not got around to watching it. Perhaps I won't bother now lol. I jest. I'll let you know what I think after I've watched it.
                        "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Originally posted by Powdered toast man View Post
                          But if you really want to see a terrible movie, check out a 70's flick called 'The Corpse Grinders'
                          I'll up the stakes.......
                          The fantastically terrible\terribly fantastic 'Invasion Of The Blood Farmers'.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonEyeX View Post
                            I'll up the stakes.......
                            The fantastically terrible\terribly fantastic 'Invasion Of The Blood Farmers'.
                            I'll raise the stakes with 'I Drink Your Blood'! So bad its good!

Comment

cable guy and thunderbirds spring to mind..........gimme an old war movie anyday

Comment

I've just seen most of Transformers: Dark of the Moon....I'm still recovering from the pain... Its AWFUL! Its just as naff as the 2nd one...The first was a rather novel thing, the second - a mess and the third was billed on Sky Movies Premiere as 'Spike saving the world'....I'm sorry, but...Spike? The action was so fast you'd have to watch it frame by frame to know whats going on, the new girl in it was so wooden I was getting splinters even though the films a year old and shot on another continent...she was a bimbo. Then theres the humans being able to destroy advance metallic lifeforms with mere bullets and missiles, I would have thought they'd be a bit more stronger to withstand human technology/weaponry...? (Yes I KNOW its not real but still...)

I'd be busy doing my cooking - a Sri Lankan Mutton Curry and a Potato and Green Bean Curry and came back in just as it was ending - the killer, and I mean killer line in nailing how rubbish a film this is was the bimbo saying: 'I love you' to Shia Laboef...urrggghhh.... (We sincerely need a 'vomits' smiley)...It was soooo baaaadddd a film...

Comment

Working...
                                X