Worst Movie you've ever watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worst Movie you've ever watched?

In America (2002) We had free tickets to it, and by the end we both wanted to have our eyes torn out. Simply awful

Comment

Any Baz Luhrmann film.I just do not like his style............................................. ........................Marie Antoinette (Kirsten Dunst version).......................................... ........................................Wrong Turn 4. ...I liked the first 2 Wrong Turn films and number 3 wasn't bad but i hated number 4.When you watch a movie like that you expect to see some hotties,right?There were none in my opinion.It was too sadistic.It was boring and those who were killed deserved to die because of the stupid decisions they made.

Comment

Originally posted by stud1al View Post
        those who were killed deserved to die because of the stupid decisions they made.
        I hope you're not a social worker

Comment

That made me laugh

Comment

I LOVE bad movies, those that are SO bad they're good, just great fun to watch and laugh at. Mainly old 50's, 60's and 70's B-Movies. The worst film I've ever seen is called "The Day It Came To Earth", it is SO awful that I haven't been able to watch it all in one go, about a third to half way through I loose the will to live and have to turn it off and watch the rest later.

Comment

wow thats funny lose the will to live.hehe.
              i have an idea i remember it seen it.

how long ago did u first watch it.

Originally posted by DJBigAndy View Post
              I LOVE bad movies, those that are SO bad they're good, just great fun to watch and laugh at. Mainly old 50's, 60's and 70's B-Movies. The worst film I've ever seen is called "The Day It Came To Earth", it is SO awful that I haven't been able to watch it all in one go, about a third to half way through I loose the will to live and have to turn it off and watch the rest later.
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I am really picky about Dilms and I hope to believe the reviews are good before i'll even contemplate going to watch them. The few i'd not rate that were terrible were The Mummy (poor, but ok as far as ok goes) and The Green Mile. Me and a friend walked out of of those films after about 25 mins (I sense it being The Green Mile).

Comment

Dont like any of the mummy series with john hannah.
                  some of the worst ever for me.

chav never go by reviews mate its unliklely everytime what a reviewer thinks of a film is the same u will think of it mate.

Comment

Think it was sometime in the late 1980's or early 1990's on TV, a series of bad B-movies.

Comment

Stan Helsing - its on Sky Movies this week - its AWFUL. Painfully unfunny...

Comment

Funnily enough, The Poseidon Adventure 1972 - especially if your in a low mood - it feels even awful after watching the film!

Comment

id go for saving private ryan i really though it was awful.
                          i know lots loved it but not me.

Comment

Originally posted by margies
                            Oops, Speaking of Titanic they just celebrated their 100th years.Thus they have shown it in theaters all over the world to give tribute. By the way, I love Titanic
                            As far as I'm concerned the definitive Titanic film is still "A Night To Remember" (1958) based on the book of the same name by Walter Lord, the cast of which included Kenneth More, Honor Blackman, David McCallum and an unknown Sean Connery.

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                              As far as I'm concerned the definitive Titanic film is still "A Night To Remember" (1958) based on the book of the same name by Walter Lord, the cast of which included Kenneth More, Honor Blackman, David McCallum and an unknown Sean Connery.
                              I agree.The other was all special effects and overrated if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
                                Funnily enough, The Poseidon Adventure 1972 - especially if your in a low mood - it feels even awful after watching the film!
                                "The Poseidon Adventure" also featured Leslie Nielsen as the captain. Though he dies at the beginning of the film, it was the role that no doubt paved the way for later comedy stardom in films such as "Airplane" and "The Naked Gun."

Comment

Working...
                                X