Worst Movie you've ever watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worst Movie you've ever watched?

Do a google for the Beyond The Poseidon Adventure, Michael Caine and Telly Savalas, Slim Pickens, Marc Harmon from NCIS are in it. Set the day after the original is set...and its naff. The original was the best. The remakes naff. Why bother.

Comment

Sin City - The worst film ever. Lasted 24 minutes. I felt it scarred me it was that bad.
      Hot Fuzz
      Musicals - will not watch them. Either make a music video OR make a movie - dont try and do both.
      The curious case of Benjamin Button
      Blair witch project - watched this at the cinema and just sat there at the end wondering what on earth had gone one...shouting refund refund...
      The Matrix - so overated, the films are beyond dire
      Rocky 5 (seriously??)
      Superman 4
      The Hulk (not the recent remake the one from about 8-9 years ago I think)
      Spiderman 3 - What went wrong there? I loved the first 2!
      Transformers - Hey -they all looked different in the 80s - NOT all just silver with evil looking faces?? Decepticons I am talking about. So lame.

There are obvious garbage like Titanic 2 (yes its real) but I think naming films that are more mainstream, big budget is better.

Comment

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
        Meteor, that is awful. T'was on last night as well...lol
        How can you not like Meteor with the brilliant USA and USSR missile music?

Comment

Ashamed to admit i watched about 8 seconds of Spice World-The movie, so it counts that i watched it and without doubt the worst film ever from the worst girl band ever. i'm still having counselling and what ever i do, who ever i talk to, i cant get them 8 seconds back. My own fault i suppose, it was my turn to check in on my daughters to make sure they was fine
          WHO'S THE TART?

Comment

Not a great film but the music's not bad.

I love The Beatles but i think HELP! is pretty crappy.

Comment

Worst film for me has to be The Cable Guy with Jim Carrey. I swore after watching that movie that I would never watch another Jim Carrey film, and have stayed true to that vow to this day.

Comment

The Avengers - whoever thought that Uma Thurman was a suitable replacement for Diana Rigg should be shot through the lungs
                The Matrix - I fell asleep so still couldn't tell you what it was about
                Thunderbirds... Now I know why Gerry Anderson dissociated himself from the project. I heard the theme from the film on Classic FM the following week and didn't recognize it. Poor Barry Gray must have been spinning in his grave

Comment

I advise all you guys to check out ITV2 this Wednesday night, they have Batman and Robin on, one of the worst films ever made. George Clooney plays George Clooney who happens to be wearing a batman outfit with nipples. Arnie as Mr Freeze is just woeful too, this must be one of the standard-bearers for god-awful films.

Comment

Originally posted by Palazzo View Post
                    I advise all you guys to check out ITV2 this Wednesday night, they have Batman and Robin on, one of the worst films ever made. George Clooney plays George Clooney who happens to be wearing a batman outfit with nipples. Arnie as Mr Freeze is just woeful too, this must be one of the standard-bearers for god-awful films.
                    yes seen it before its truly awful.

ill watch it for a laugh.
                    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzKid View Post
                      Worst film for me has to be The Cable Guy with Jim Carrey. I swore after watching that movie that I would never watch another Jim Carrey film, and have stayed true to that vow to this day.
                      yep i do not like any of his films.

they would all be in my top 100 worst ever.
                      do not like the transformers films either.
                      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

"Tender Mercies" - one big yawn from beginning to end.

"Ishtar" - I should have known better after reading the summary on the case of the video but I thought it can't be THAT bad with Warren Beatty and Dustin Hoffman can it? Yes it can.

The Wicker Man seems very dated now but was quite powerful when it was first released hence it's cult status.

Agree with most of the verdicts on the twelve previous pages apart from Moulin Rouge which I think is an excellent film on every level.
                        "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

LA Story - such a Steve Martin let down.
                          Benjamin Button - Watched it to the end hoping it would get better, never did.
                          Saving Private Ryan - Fell asleep in the cinema.
                          Meet Joe Black - Utter hammy tripe.
                          Society - not pleasant
                          Boxing Helena - Why????

Comment

My Dad had a taxi company at one point and rented out Taxi Driver. It wasnt the film he was expecting!

Top Gun has aged awfully, its the worst film i've seen in recent months.
                            I collect game prices for retro consoles from eBay

Comment

That Thing You Do (1996)

Kind of a love-hate thing. Though I liked the music I thought the story was very weak as well as the acting. But to be honest, the only real reason that I like the movie is because I saw them filming parts of it.

Comment

Dreamcatcher (2003) - impossible to follow & even more impossible to believe

Comment

Working...
                                X