Re: "This site is not secure" message
It happened again just now,
Ad_Forums-Top
Collapse
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
"This site is not secure" message
Collapse
X
-
Re: "This site is not secure" message
I only access this forum on an ordinary computer and not via a mobile phone - I suppose that I am fortunate in that way.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: "This site is not secure" message
You can change your settings to allow only pms from contacts and moderators which will stop spammers messaging you. The ones you reported have been dealt with.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: "This site is not secure" message
These are PMs flooding my inboOriginally posted by George 1978 View PostAs far as I know, I don't get them myself which I am relieved about - at least one can delete spam PMs.
I don't usually like to use PM myself - if I have something to say, then I will say it on here as I have nothing to hide.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Leave a comment:
-
Re: "This site is not secure" message
As far as I know, I don't get them myself which I am relieved about - at least one can delete spam PMs.
I don't usually like to use PM myself - if I have something to say, then I will say it on here as I have nothing to hide.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: "This site is not secure" message
Any idea why I’m getting sooooo many spam/ scam PMs these days ??
How do I stop them ?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Leave a comment:
-
Re: "This site is not secure" message
It did it again today when I started the Game Show Hosts thread - I am so annoyed that I lost so much stuff that I have spent writing on here.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Charades
That is exactly what I think.Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
How dare they do this to our site.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: "This site is not secure" message
I cut and pasted what was on there - whether I will get the message again is anyone's guess (hopefully I won't get it again), but I will try and capture it if it ever does happen again.Originally posted by remember View PostWould you be able to PM me a screenshot next time you get this message? I'm particularly interested in the URL (address) at the top of the browser more than the actual message. I think I know what might be causing the issue but just need to check the URL to be sure. I'm pretty sure it's nothing to do with hacking, it's actually to do with the secure certificate for the site and should be easy enough to resolve.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Charades
Would you be able to PM me a screenshot next time you get this message? I'm particularly interested in the URL (address) at the top of the browser more than the actual message. I think I know what might be causing the issue but just need to check the URL to be sure. I'm pretty sure it's nothing to do with hacking, it's actually to do with the secure certificate for the site and should be easy enough to resolve. [quote]
Thanks for getting on top of this Remember. How dare they do this to our site.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: "This site is not secure" message
As someone who loves this site to bits.. this is not good to read.
This site is not secure
This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.
Close this tab
More information
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Charades
You were locked out too mate? I was yesterday. Biggest problem I found was being unable to contact someone to rectify the problem. Michael did not answer my emails. I had to get a mate to register here and notify admin who in turn notified Michael.Originally posted by tex View PostFirst wierd fonts and then missing posts and now locked out, something strange this way blows!
Leave a comment:
-
Re: "This site is not secure" message
Would you be able to PM me a screenshot next time you get this message? I'm particularly interested in the URL (address) at the top of the browser more than the actual message. I think I know what might be causing the issue but just need to check the URL to be sure. I'm pretty sure it's nothing to do with hacking, it's actually to do with the secure certificate for the site and should be easy enough to resolve.
Originally posted by George 1978 View PostI was wondering whether any members are experiencing difficulties with accessing this website at the moment? I have saved a few pages of threads from this website on my Favourites list, and when I click on one of them in order to access the website, I seem to end up with a red worded headlined message on a white background which happens to be saying the following:
This site is not secure
This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.
Close this tab
More information
I was trying to post on the recently bumped-up Imperial Leather thread in the Adverts section, and as I clicked to post what I had written, a message came up on my computer screen to ask if I want to leave the page, as if I was clicking on a link or pressing back on my browser without posting the text.
I have to admit that this is the first time this has happened, and I hope it will be the last as well - I hope that things will go back to normal as soon as possible. I hope that no one is hacking into the website and that things are going wrong as a result.
Fortunately, I am using Microsoft Edge at the moment which I can access this website on here, but when I post on here - no problem there, but I usually use Microsoft Internet Explorer where this problem has been happening over the past few minutes. I believe that this website is as secure as most other ones online, especially as I can still access this on Microsoft Edge.
Are any other members on here experiencing this on Internet Explorer (or any other App) at this moment in time? Has this ever happened to members before now?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: "This site is not secure" message
Ok I know Donald the Great and Tex have both reported problems of 'being locked out' Of the forum, is anyone else having issues?
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: