Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

    Itís about 10 days to potential chaos and apparently 40% of us have been stockpiling supplies ....

    Any thoughts, suggestions or recommendations ??

    Iím getting kinda worried


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  • #2
    Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

    If we leave on Halloween

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

      Brexit does sound like a great name for a pop group.
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

        Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
        Brexit does sound like a great name for a pop group.
        Certainly better than Elbow !!

        Why on earth would you choose to name your band .... Elbow !?!

        May as well gone with ****


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

          Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
          Certainly better than Elbow !!

          Why on earth would you choose to name your band .... Elbow !?!

          May as well gone with ****


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Prefer wrist or maybe even ankle...but elbow?..c'mon
          Ejector seat?...your jokin!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

            I'm so bored with the whole question of brexit i rarely comment on it .......so
            Ejector seat?...your jokin!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

              Originally posted by tex View Post
              I'm so bored with the whole question of brexit i rarely comment on it .......so
              Leavers are fed up of remoaners cannot accept democracy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

                Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                Leavers are fed up of remoaners cannot accept democracy.
                Remainers are even more fed up of leavers who are brain-washed fools who are putty in the hands of billionaire tax dodgers.
                The Trickster On The Roof

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

                  Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                  Remainers are even more fed up of leavers who are brain-washed fools who are putty in the hands of billionaire tax dodgers.
                  Full house on Guardian rhetoric bingo, way to go Richard
                  The only thing to look forward to is the past

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

                    So bollox to politics and politicians and getting back on topic ..

                    What kinda things should I be stockpiling ??


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

                      The House of Commons and the activity going on inside there since MPs came back almost feels like a soap opera in many respects - I watched the Saturday sitting and I felt that they were nowhere near getting any solution to this as they were on any other day.

                      Only nine days to go and counting - I almost have this OCD where at the moment I am checking the BBC News website every quarter of an hour to see if there have been any developments.
                      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                      I'm having so much fun
                      My lucky number's one
                      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

                        Originally posted by HG View Post
                        Full house on Guardian rhetoric bingo, way to go Richard


                        I don't even read the Guardian, but still better than the right wing tabloid rhetoric that just goes in an endless loop once every lie is debunked & later dusted down hoping people forget the previous counter argument.

                        Anyway the whole things could be a moot point now.
                        The Trickster On The Roof

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

                          Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                          I don't even read the Guardian, but still better than the right wing tabloid rhetoric that just goes in an endless loop once every lie is debunked & later dusted down hoping people forget the previous counter argument.

                          Anyway the whole things could be a moot point now.
                          Members of my own family read the Grauniad - it's something that I often get embarrassed about as it is a left-wing paper, but at least it isn't Corbyn-esque.
                          I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                          There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                          I'm having so much fun
                          My lucky number's one
                          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

                            Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                            So bollox to politics and politicians and getting back on topic ..

                            What kinda things should I be stockpiling ??


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Heavy weapons!
                            Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

                              Pickled figs and bath salts
                              Ejector seat?...your jokin!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X