replied
    £500 on Bitcoin
    Rose 4% end of day.

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied
    Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    Re: What did you buy today

Lol I love Primark it's like Aladdins cave clothes wise you could spend hours in their stores
    The only problem with Primark is its associations with the sweatshop labour industry in places like India and China and the scrooge-type local currency equivalent of 35p an hour for sewing denim skirts and jeans together. Apart from that, it isn't too bad for clothes that are not in the second hand charity shop territory.

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied
    A loaf of bread

(Well, you did ask...)

Leave a comment:

• W1 Rover
    replied
    A 500ml Kilner jar.
    Off to reap the hedgerow's bounty tomorrow.
    Hawthorn ketchup here we come!

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied
    Originally posted by tex View Post

CDs can be bought really cheaply now can't they, rather like DVDs....guess most people are streaming entertainment these days.
    Mind you, cassettes and records (LPs at least) have made a brief comeback in recent years, but CDs have never gone away - just yet.

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied
    Hmmmm

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied
    A book about seaside postcards...you know, the saucy ones!

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied
    Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
    A few CDs online.
    CDs can be bought really cheaply now can't they, rather like DVDs....guess most people are streaming entertainment these days.

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied
    A few CDs online.

Leave a comment:

• W1 Rover
    replied
    A 100g bag of white back black fungus, dried.

Leave a comment:

• W1 Rover
    replied
    Bought one of the last small disposable barbeques on display in Asda this morning. We'll be digging out the railcard and visiting a quiet beach just to the west of Brighton within the next few days. I've been considering packing some fishing tackle in the rucksack, sadly it seems that Asda don't stock fresh black lug or ragworm.

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied
    Originally posted by beccabear67 View Post
    I ordered a book about '60s British beat groups... it's recently published (this year) and is titled Having A Rave Up!
    That should be a good read Beccabear, i am reading a new(ish) Beatles biography by Craig brown titled "one, two, three four"....about quarter in and really enjoying it.

Leave a comment:

• beccabear67
    replied
    I ordered a book about '60s British beat groups... it's recently published (this year) and is titled Having A Rave Up!

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied
    Ice cream cone whilst walking round the park getting some rays.....lovely jubbly!

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X