• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tex
    replied
    Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
    Well if everyone else is moving down to one metre then I’m moving UP to THREE metres !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Wise words!

Leave a comment:

• Zincubus
    replied

Well if everyone else is moving down to one metre then I’m moving UP to THREE metres !!

Leave a comment:

• Danniella
    replied

Originally posted by tex View Post
    Oh go on!....just a nibble?
    Ah too late I've eaten it!
    I have some good news though! My friend who delivers takeaways has said the owner of the shop is sending me a free pizza and a drink every friday night while I'm recovering!

Leave a comment:

• Danniella
    replied

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    Three weeks ago I phoned my cousin in Cornwall to ask how they both were,wish I hadn't bothered,how heartless and selfish attitude response from both,more interested in getting back out to Witherspoon's pubs for a meal and holidaying.Ge said 65 million people in UK 50,000 deaths from this virus is a drop in the ocean,I couldn't believe it I said unnecessary deaths with loved ones,when I told him about people I know who have lost loved ones to this virus he didn't want to know.When she came on the phone his wife we dont talk about this virus just because she has worked for health service for 40 yrs she knows more than the scientists and even they were baffled by this new virus,their attitude is I'm alright Jack sod you,well they can do that because I never want anything to do with them pair again
    Thank you for your PM ☺

Thankfully not everyone thinks like your cousin and his wife.
    Covid-19 is real, after what I've seen at work and been through myself I'll never ignore government advice on social distancing.

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied

Three weeks ago I phoned my cousin in Cornwall to ask how they both were,wish I hadn't bothered,how heartless and selfish attitude response from both,more interested in getting back out to Witherspoon's pubs for a meal and holidaying.Ge said 65 million people in UK 50,000 deaths from this virus is a drop in the ocean,I couldn't believe it I said unnecessary deaths with loved ones,when I told him about people I know who have lost loved ones to this virus he didn't want to know.When she came on the phone his wife we dont talk about this virus just because she has worked for health service for 40 yrs she knows more than the scientists and even they were baffled by this new virus,their attitude is I'm alright Jack sod you,well they can do that because I never want anything to do with them pair again

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
    I've had the virus guys, and I've survived it!
    Being young and a non drinker/smoker has helped me. I didn't have to go into hospital which was good, but I'm still self isolating, probably for another few weeks too. I caught it at work, like most NHS staff have caught it. Thankfully I'm going to
    make a full recovery.
    Take care Danniella

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Thank you tex, HG, and Zincubus!
    I was slim anyway but I've lost over a stone in weight, i need to build myself up again, can't face meals at the min so i have soup or sandwiches, I'm planning to order a pizza on friday night though, my friend is a delivery driver and will leave it by my front door, i won't be in contact with anyone and no one is having any of my pizza!
    Oh go on!....just a nibble?

Leave a comment:

• Danniella
    replied

Thank you tex, HG, and Zincubus!
    I was slim anyway but I've lost over a stone in weight, i need to build myself up again, can't face meals at the min so i have soup or sandwiches, I'm planning to order a pizza on friday night though, my friend is a delivery driver and will leave it by my front door, i won't be in contact with anyone and no one is having any of my pizza!

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Being young and a non drinker/smoker has helped me. I didn't have to go into hospital which was good, but I'm still self isolating, probably for another few weeks too. I caught it at work, like most NHS staff have caught it. Thankfully I'm going to make a full recovery.
    Had wondered why (like many) you aint been around, sorry to hear you have been ill Danniella but pleased you are doing well

Leave a comment:

• HG
    replied

Being young and a non drinker/smoker has helped me. I didn't have to go into hospital which was good, but I'm still self isolating, probably for another few weeks too. I caught it at work, like most NHS staff have caught it. Thankfully I'm going to make a full recovery.

Great news

Leave a comment:

• Zincubus
    replied

That’s excellent news !!

Leave a comment:

• Danniella
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Pubs could re-open as early as july 4th, also certain restaurants,cafes,cinemas, galleries and theatres. Boris is expected to reduce the 2 metre rule to 1 metre

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied

I know so sad

Leave a comment:

• Zincubus
    replied

Sooooo a perfectly healthy 13 DAY old baby has today died of Covid19 !!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X