Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas food

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
    A suppose it counts as Christmas food - does anyone still have chocolate advent calendars each year?
    Nah, the chocolate tastes of the cardboard it comes in. We have a wooden one with drawers in that we put two maltesers in each night for our two boys to open in the morning.

Comment

Just had a very late Tesco online delivery to my place (no earlier slots, I am afraid), and the only thing that wasn't available was the advent calendar. Never mind...
      Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

Comment

Got my Christmas food online delivery sorted out on Wednesday - the closest delivery to Christmas will be the 17th, and as I have got a bit more than usual (it's usually a fortnight's worth) it should last me beyond New Year's Day. I think I have been lucky considering what others have been putting up with at the moment.
        Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

Comment

Went to Aldi after nine plenty of supplies no empty shelves got what I wanted was fairly busy

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
            Went to Aldi after nine plenty of supplies no empty shelves got what I wanted was fairly busy
            Same here, I couldn't see any shortages at my local Aldi.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I noticed in the freezer that some turkey meal had the Best Before Date of Christmas Eve - I think it will be the chicken dinner on Christmas Day instead.

Comment

Working...
              X