What brought you to DYR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What brought you to DYR?

I was asked this question the other night by a member, and I know I have asked the question to a few people myself, so I thought it might be a good question to ask everyone???

Here's how I found it:

I was looking for two toy's from my childhood, firstly a Monkey called Jack, who could talk when you pulled his arms, he had three phases, I am Jack,Have a banana and munch,munch.
    The second was a doll which had records you placed in her back to make her talk and sing.
    Both the above toy's were found for me by Daz, so I for one am Glad I found DYR
    Heather

Re: What brought you to DYR?

Well I am a bit OLD for this site in comparison to average age of folk on here, but I arrived after hearing Huggie going on and on how brill the site was and how friendly the people on here where.

I came on a few times as a guest, but eventually I couln't resist coming on to answer questions and reply to posts - so, here I am !!
    Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
    <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

Trying to source an old TV prog called "Zoko" that everyone and their dog thought I had made up! oh the power of DYR
      The eyes have it!
      sigpic

Comment

I belive it was member Adamantix who told me about this site. Im glad i did, ive met lots of nice poeple on here and love reading the posts and trying to help out Oh and its braught back so many memories
        Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

i was looking for the old retro games and films i use to watch and here i am
          THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I was brought on to DYR by listeing to my mum, joybee, and my sister, Heather, talking about it. They were saying how it whiled away a few hours each night, and as I am an a.m person (well past midnight), thought i'd give it a try. Well impressed. WORZEL

Comment

Looking for a picture of Space Dust packet for the eldest for school.
              sigpic
              Mrs Oggy
              ~~~*~~~*~~~
              Count your friends amongst the stars....
              And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Put '70s Nostalgia' into a search engine back in Jul '05..

Comment

I was looking for a song and remember found it for me it was pj and duncan eternal love LOL!!!!
                  No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

From a link on Youtube, that recommended DYR, and here I am.

Comment

I think I stumbled across this site when I was looking for "Steer 'n' Go" which was a toy I had in the late seventies or early eighties. I can say without doubt that DYR has brought back lots of memories of things I had forgotton about. I tell loads of people about it.
                      sigpic

Comment

I was looking for info on Richard O'Sullivan and found a link to this site

Comment

I was reading in Collect It magazine about the campaign to bring back Were Bears.

Comment

I was looking at a sweet website and one of the links brought me here.The rest they say is history.

Comment

My dad was struggling to remember the name of some sweets and asked me - worst thing he could do! Searched the web and stumbled upon this website - firstly you named the sweets (and save my sanity) and secondly you've allowed me to indulge in such happy memories of my childhood! Thank you for both!!
                              Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn....

Comment

Working...
                              X