Problems using this forum on Internet Explorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems using this forum on Internet Explorer

I use this website on Internet Explorer which has always been my choice of using the internet (used it since 1999), and yesterday (Friday) I noticed that for some reason I was logged out (I didn't long myself out - I never do that), and was unable to log in (I am always logged in and never log out, so I was surprised about this). Thankfully, I have successfully logged on via Microsoft Edge. Has any other users who use Internet Explorer noticed this, and have difficulty logging in?

I do notice that the look of the forum on screen looks very different when not logged in, just like it does on Microsoft Edge - I am someone who does not like change unless I want things to change. I would like to know whether this is a glitch in the system, and whether or not things will go back to normal very soon?

i am not too certain whether this has been talked about before on the forum, or whether I am posting this in the wrong place, but I thought that I would let people know about this.

PS - My Grease avatar doesn't slow up on screen either - a grey picture with a face appears instead, even though some members' avatars can be seen as normal on other threads.
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Hi George we have had an unavoidable forum update its through necessity not choice. You will be able to update your avatar in your settings.
    I myself use Chrome, is anyone else in IE?
    Heather

Comment

Please see this link for details of the update https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/f...-forum-upgrade
      The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Many thanks to both of you - I just hope that things will get back to normal very soon.
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I am now using Google Chrome when using the forum (complete with new avatar).
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Glad you are sorted
            Heather

Comment

Working...
            X