Waterloo Road return - new version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterloo Road return - new version

There is only one Episode left now, admitted it's not like the 2006-2015 version but it has been really good Imho and has been great having the highly talented Angela Griffin back as Kim Campobell playing the Head this time around in this first installment of the new Series 9series 11)

I have seen it myself on Tuesday nights since the start of the year (apart from one week when it was on Wednesday due to football, which was what the TV listings had originally mentioned for this week). Some TV listings magazines at the start of the year mentioned there were 21 or 22 episodes in the current series and some only seven - it seems that the seventh one next Tuesday is indeed the last one in the series.

Many of the characters in the current series have the surnames of "King" and "Charles" - ironic considering our "new" monarch, although I do believe that the series was probably filmed when the late Queen Elizabeth II was actually still alive.

I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
      I have seen it myself on Tuesday nights since the start of the year (apart from one week when it was on Wednesday due to football, which was what the TV listings had originally mentioned for this week). Some TV listings magazines at the start of the year mentioned there were 21 or 22 episodes in the current series and some only seven - it seems that the seventh one next Tuesday is indeed the last one in the series.

Many of the characters in the current series have the surnames of "King" and "Charles" - ironic considering our "new" monarch, although I do believe that the series was probably filmed when the late Queen Elizabeth II was actually still alive.
      It is different to Rochdale and Glasgow - but like with Grange Hill that was West London and then North London and the mileage from Rochdale to Salford is similar as well as in Geographical Terms!!

What you think to it George, do you like it?

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the current series will end on Tuesday evening - I have a feeling that it will be back for the autumn or even before that.
        I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
        There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
        X