No announcement yet.

End of an Era/HM King Charles III Coronation - Saturday 6th May 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was also expecting something for the first anniversary of the funeral - amazing how mid September was last year compared to this year. Great to get past those anniversary dates.

Nice that the King has been given a standing ovation in the French Senate today.
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Happy 75th Birthday, Your Majesty!
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I thought I would bump this thread up again because of the fact that HM King Charles has been diagnosed with cancer.

I was shocked when I saw the Sky News link on my computer mentioning it at 6.00 pm on Monday evening, and tuned to BBC One and Sky News immediately - Monday was the 515th day of his reign.

I lost my mother to lung cancer back in 1999 aged just 56 which was identical in age and illness to HM King George VI in 1952.

I wish His Majesty a speedy recovery and hope that he fully recovers from this devastating illness. I pray now and again, and I shall be doing that quite a bit over the next few days.

And Tuesday 6th February 2024 is exactly 72 years since the late HM Queen Elizabeth II ascended to the throne as well.
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I was hoping we might have him for five-eight more years at the very least, so also wishing him well!
          My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Working...
          X