What Is The Worst Ad On TV At The Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those corsa puppets

if you want revenge you can buy them from e bay , there was ever one set made

Comment

Surprised they made even one set, though people will buy them I suppose.

Comment

Frosties - "they're gonna taste great, they're gonna taste great" - pfft, should have been drowned at birth whoever cobbled THAT one up.

Comment

Anything with bloody L'Oreal and 'your worth it' They annoy me.. ggrrrrrr
          If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

The biggest surprise is people get paid to think these adverts up though.....

Comment

oh and the double glazing advert for Anglia Windows......
              'Yer buy one yer get one free Ah say yer buy one yer get one free.' Where did they find this bloke? Bad..... very bad

er sorry its not A nglia windows its SAFESTYLE
              Last edited by MommaMystique; 10-11-2006, 12:23.
              sigpic
              Mrs Oggy
              ~~~*~~~*~~~
              Count your friends amongst the stars....
              And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

I hate the feet one, where you see close ups of manky feet in great detail, not sure what it is advertising, makes me feel nauseous writing about it even.

Comment

vaparesse steam thingy. Over dubbed cr a p.
                  That's the one where his glass wall is so clean he walked into it.
                  Van_Whistler (too young to understand - old enough to know better)

Comment

Re: What Is The Worst Ad On TV At The Moment

i really hate the "picture" adverts you know the one "Josh dad
                    's found ya scooter", it's just cheesy and winds me up!!!
                    "Raggy dolls, Raggy Dolls, dolls like you and me" "Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls, made imperfectly"

Comment

Now I know I said the safestyle windows was bad .... but its got worse! My ultimate worst is currently the Quorn advert..... 'touch my fooooood feeeeeel my fork! This kid is definitely homicidal maniac potential.
                      sigpic
                      Mrs Oggy
                      ~~~*~~~*~~~
                      Count your friends amongst the stars....
                      And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Funnily Momma thats one of my daughters favs at the moment

Mr Scott has a lot to answer for though( I read somewhere that's not his real name....so why make it up?)

Mrs P works for HBOS so they get a good going over each time they come on.... the Wild West one was the worst
                        The eyes have it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Add the one where 3 CG horses examine the benefits of an oatmeal bar.....help!!!!
                          The eyes have it!
                          sigpic

Comment

the mum's at our local school were in up roar about the Quorn "fork" advert, dinner ladys beware.
                            Heather

Comment

I don't bother with the TV anymore,thank God.If I need to really see something,it can always be found online,hence why I'm in here or online most nights. having said that those Cillit Bang ads look annoying and even when I lived in Spain briefly,I did not escape those bloody crazy frog ads!!

Comment

I don't know if it counts as an ad... but it's the Dolmio sponsorship of 'This Morning' I feel like telling 'mamma' where she can stick her spag bol. It's driving me nuts!!!!!

I LOVE the Quorn 'feel my fork' ad... one of the best on at the moment IMO.
                                If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

Working...
                                X