What Is The Worst Ad On TV At The Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Is The Worst Ad On TV At The Moment

i used to hate the slim fast advert with the amarican womansaying "this used to be two week's ago"and there,s this picture of big amarican woman,and she say,s "but with the slimfast diet i lost 180 pounds"and then they show an after picture and it's not even the same woman
    kernow bys vyken

Comment

Does anyone else find the Match.com advert in the lift a wee bit too much... I am not sure how they got it pst the censors.
      sigpic
      Mrs Oggy
      ~~~*~~~*~~~
      Count your friends amongst the stars....
      And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
        The New linx advert is Driving me mad!! now with added " chic a bow wa" It's on Every Ad Break!!
        ARGH that drives me mad!

Comment

That Orange advert where people appear out of rugs and trees and clothes and things is really starting to grate...and who sings the silly ditti that accompanies it?
          The eyes have it!
          sigpic

Comment

The Vauxhall Corsa ads with the knitted puppets yelling "C'mon". This bugs me like hell. The puppets look so crappy - which is probably the idea but I mean, c'mon (see what i did there) doesn't make me want to buy a car!

Comment

For me its the ones about personal injury.Especially the one with the fat bloke with the tash its so bad it looks likes they made it one day with a cheap camcorder and the fat bloke is proberly the owner of the company and he decided to do the acting to save some money..very poor.

And the one with the women who get her feet tangled in some strapping.Then claims for it.She should have been told to use her eyes and watch where shes going.

And the one that really winds me up is the guy who says he hurt his back carrying a heavy object.Then gets £7k compo for it.Silly git should have told the gaffer he needed more help.

Whats happend to common sense!!!.It seems you can claim for anything these days and everybodys scared of being sued.

Ok rant over .

Comment

Totally agree!
                Having done the Manual handling Trainers Course, its a joke the stuff you have to tell people to do. Surely a 10 year old could work out this stuff

Comment

im not really liking the new lynx adverts, bit annoying

Comment

The Clover ad where various people cry at being given it on their food. It's only butter for frig's sake

Comment

• Re: What Is The Worst Ad On TV At The Moment

Now the Manual Handlers Trainer course is a pain in the ***!
                      sigpic
                      Mrs Oggy
                      ~~~*~~~*~~~
                      Count your friends amongst the stars....
                      And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

The Channel 4 Radio ad where the headphones all fall from the sky and people put them on. The tune they use on it gets right on my t*tties

Comment

The Velvet loo roll ads with the little boy in the factory... drives me mad!
                          If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

Originally posted by koukou View Post
                            The Velvet loo roll ads with the little boy in the factory... drives me mad!
                            That one creeps me out!!!

Comment

The worst Ad on the TV at the moment has to be Picture Loans......

HOW MUCH DO WE WANT TO BORROW 25,

YEAH £25,OOO........:cry:.......................
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, dead right PWC. The Picture Loans one with the woman sorting out the loan but keeps shouting to her family does my head in. Rude cow - i'd ask her to stop shouting to her family and concentrate on the phone call.

Comment

Working...
                                X