What Is The Worst Ad On TV At The Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Is The Worst Ad On TV At The Moment

Who is the girl from the quorn advert,I'm sure I've seen her somewhere before, maybe a little younger than she in now.???
    Heather

Comment

Does anyone know if the woman in the Vicks First response ad who rolls round on the floor crying when her kid has a tantrum, is DR May in East enders. They are very much alike.
      "Raggy dolls, Raggy Dolls, dolls like you and me" "Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls, made imperfectly"

Comment

Yep Momma spotted Dr May ages ago, and the Leer Dammer ad has Becky from Corrie in it too

Comment

Those Butlins ads that are on EVERY **** adbreak.
          Winds me up.
          With that lad with long hair (get it cut!!) and glasses who likes to "stay up late".

Think it is more the frequency of the ad than the actual ad though.

Buzz
          Last edited by Buzz; 17-02-2007, 20:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Oggy View Post
            Yep Momma spotted Dr May ages ago, and the Leer Dammer ad has Becky from Corrie in it too
            Thanks, I knew it was her, but my BF kept saying it wasn't.Well now i've won that argument i shan't be washing up tonight - lol
            "Raggy dolls, Raggy Dolls, dolls like you and me" "Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls, made imperfectly"

Comment

not seen the quorn one
              but deffo hate any esure ones
              sigpic

Comment

calm down dear....
                Heather

Comment

Originally posted by remember View Post
                  absolutely. thats one of the names i was trying to remember. thats got to be an attempt to make it sound a bit like botox innit
                  ..that woman who says pentipeptides... aaargh!
                  ....don't take life so seriously...or you'll never get out alive....

Comment

Originally posted by SG1973 View Post
                    The worst ad is that old Lombard Direct ad with the blue cartoon car where the guy comes down for breakfast, sits on a squeaky toy and says to his baby "Oh,yeah, I must sort out that loan" - Why would sitting on a squeaky toy remind you to take out a loan and why the hell would you tell your baby? WHY? It seemed to run for years as well.
                    .... I remember being annoyed by that advert when I was pregnant with my first child... she is 11 now and she hates the advert too !!
                    ....don't take life so seriously...or you'll never get out alive....

Comment

Safestyle windows and all that bl##ding shouting aaaaaaaaarrrgh !

"I say pay for the front and get the back ones free.......!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by remember View Post
                        how about the esure ones with michael winner playing himself and his wife. dreadful. why does he do them? surely he can't need the money

Ashamed to admit, that I took a policy out with Esure 4 years ago and they were offering a years free insurance if you didn't make a claim for 5 years and they were the cheapest at the time. This was before Michael Winner was doing the adverts (or that I was aware of). If I was taking insurance out now, he DEFINITELY would of put me off going with them. Hate the man and Hate the advert!!

ABSOLUTELY hate the AA (?) insurance ads. Nice man, very very nice man etc.... wish someone would shove the quote somewhere not nice
                        Last edited by ceg56; 02-03-2007, 17:46.

Comment

Originally posted by childofthe80's View Post
                          There is this one ad here in the states that goes like this...

A woman is standing over her kitchen sink and she drops some fruit, veggies etc. in her garbage disposal and than turns it on...she than gets out a ladel and scoops the slop from the sink and pours it into a glass than serves it to her husband!! It is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. Forgot what the product was!

Pretty good idea though if the old man is in the dog house lol!

p.s. make sure he is well covered with life insurance first though.

Comment

that truely is gross

P>S more smiles needed ,I want a sicky one, lol
                            Heather

Comment

I'm really hating the chips glorious chips advert simply because it sticks in my head all day.

Comment

without a shadow of a doubt the worst advert is the double glazing advert(BOGOFF).
                                i cant understand how they have stayed in buisness running adverts like that....you just wouldn't buy of them on the strength of that add , would you!?!?
                                Last edited by Cal; 08-03-2007, 01:27.

Comment

Working...
                                X