X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your usernames...

Originally posted by Herr Grunwald View Post
    You can
    If you contact Admin(remember) and request a new one , then its at his discretion
    Heather

Comment

I got mine from a mate at work.He`s the only person to ever call me Macster and I liked the name!

Comment

Hmm I'm not sure that I will change it now though. I'm on this forum so much I've sort of grown into being Trickyvee! It would be like changing Marathon to Snickers lol.
        1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
          Is that the river shilton, or is Shilton a place? Either way it is a cool username.
          Mine? I couldn't think of anything at the time and it was whatever tripped off my fingers. Wish I could change it actually.
          Shilton is a village.

Comment

I love music from the 1920s and 30s and the name victorbrunswick pays homage to the three great record labels from that period: Victor, Columbia and Brunswick.

Comment

Originally posted by shilton dipper View Post
              Shilton is a village.
              Is that Shilton in Oxfordshire, between Carterton and Burford?

Comment

Back in 2000 i was out of work and sent on a placement in a youth drop in with 4 others, as at the time i was struggling to find out exactly what i wanted as a career.

I really wasn't sure if it was for me but i soon found that i came up with some good ideas for projects and was described as a natural in working with young people. My supervisor took me to one side and said out of this group you really are the 'Goldenone' and i would go a long way if i put my mind to it.

It has stuck from there as my user name on forums and as regards to other things... in the last 10 years i've studied youth work at Uni and since gone on to make a good career out of it which now involves me being responsible for leading on work in buildings, schools and for managing staff and i have to say that i absolutely love my job

Comment

Originally posted by Gothic View Post
                  Is that Shilton in Oxfordshire, between Carterton and Burford?
                  yessssssssssssssss my most favourite place

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                    I love music from the 1920s and 30s and the name victorbrunswick pays homage to the three great record labels from that period: Victor, Columbia and Brunswick.
                    Oops, left out the Columbia part. On some of the other forums I go by V.C. Brunswick and Victor C. Brunswick.

Comment

Originally posted by shilton dipper View Post
                      yessssssssssssssss my most favourite place
                      Used to live in Carterton up to 1975, I to have dipped at Shilton!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gothic View Post
                        Used to live in Carterton up to 1975, I to have dipped at Shilton!!

small world eh?

Comment

Name is Tony, favourite colour is blue and the name of my cab company. All there is to it really. :-)

Comment

its uite simple my usernameis my real name.
                            i shoud have darren the eighties fan.
                            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

My name is from an unreleased Japanese arcade game from the early 80s.
                              I also sometimes use the name for my musical endeavours.

Comment

Very 70's and I like the 'one word one off ' thing at the minute, it was either this or 'hamster'

Comment

Working...
                                X