• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aahh i see
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• hiya xmark!!
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• Gonna be on late tonight cus im goin out (wow, me goin out lol) But i will be on later
        Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• hello all thought i'd pop in see if anyone is on but they're not so i'll pop out again see you soon

Comment

• just wondering of anyone else having probs with there computer, i dont want to point fingers but whenever i come on here my computer totaly locks up and i have to re-boot, is it just me?, it doesnt happen to any other web site,
            sigpic

Comment

• yes bumble i think most of us have that problem, especially once you enter the chatroom! then when you leave the chat the forums page wont load!

Comment

• ok not going in there then, i have probs tonight and havent been i there,
                sigpic

Comment

• not sure exactly what it is but if i go in chat i get booted out then can't get in the forums for at least half hour, no probs tonight though..... so far.....

Comment

• do you like my horse, im sitting on a nice pillow now
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

• aaaaw is that you on there?

Comment

• yeah needed steps lol
                        sigpic

Comment

• did you have fun? apart from having a sore bum!!!

Comment

• yeah was nice, good weather, wouldent do it again was to worried, dont like animals bigger than me.
                            sigpic

Comment

• oh well you had a bash at it, are your kiddies back at school tomorrow?

Comment

• yes yippppeeeeeeeeee
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X