post times on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: post times on here

Thing is though Joy and Huggie - I never ever leave window to DYR open - I spend a lot of time off-line (doing work stuff , documentation etc ) and now and then log back into DYR or Beeb news front page to see whats happening out there

Also I constantly clear my cache and do full restarts so the IT snoops at work have a harder battle checking how long I spend online

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
      Thing is though Joy and Huggie - I never ever leave window to DYR open - I spend a lot of time off-line (doing work stuff , documentation etc ) and now and then log back into DYR or Beeb news front page to see whats happening out there

Also I constantly clear my cache and do full restarts so the IT snoops at work have a harder battle checking how long I spend online
      You have to do a lot more to hide that, they'll be using logs on the server of when you are using the internet and what for
      The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

but do you open stuff over it rather than closing the page altogther and starting fresh? just opening another page over the top of this one will cause the same problem
        Heather

Comment

Nope
          I always come right out and off-line - - -don't think I've ever in my life jumped from one place to another online

Old fashioned but thats how I prefer to do it!

Comment

I still dont think its a dyr problem a simple refesh should solve the problem, give it a try

P.S the forum also instantly refreshes if you click any link on the page
            Heather

Comment

Working...
            X