Your very petty pet hates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

Ready meals where the thin plastic film which covers the food does not peel off in one easy motion, but just comes away from the edge of the tray...this leaves you to cut away the remainder of the plastic film which is still intact...a minor inconvenience in the grand scheme of things, but very annoying when you are starving hungry!

Comment

Originally posted by cockneykid1962 View Post
      Ready meals where the thin plastic film which covers the food does not peel off in one easy motion, but just comes away from the edge of the tray...this leaves you to cut away the remainder of the plastic film which is still intact...a minor inconvenience in the grand scheme of things, but very annoying when you are starving hungry!
      Wish they would invent a Ready meal that was actually ready without having to be poked, prodded and stirred.

Comment

The sound of someone eating a bowl of cereals .

It's the sound of the metal spoon continuously being tapped on to a china bowl...........and no, I really don't know why this annoys me so much!

Comment

For me it's the sound of people eating tacos. That loud crunching really unnerves me for some reason.

Comment

funny you should say that.
            another is the noise of someone opening and eating crisps when you are trying to watch something on t.v.
            its just amazingly loud not the persons fault though.

Originally posted by cockneykid1962 View Post
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
              People who make you take your shoes off when you go to their house
              lol yeah i hate that, i hate walking around in my socks cos no matter how clean a house is your socks always get dirty.

little things i hate:

sockets switched on with no plug in them
              people that don't hold CDs properly
              people that push the CD tray on their PC closed instead of pressing the button
              people that talk about themselves in the 3rd person (referring to themselves by their name instead of "I" or "me")
              people that are constantly on their phone texting or on the net, god its like "put that F**KING thing down! you ignorant p**ck"

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                funny you should say that.
                another is the noise of someone opening and eating crisps when you are trying to watch something on t.v.
                its just amazingly loud not the persons fault though.
                Suddenly this bit came to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Palazzo View Post
                  People talking in the cinema. I can't understand why you would pay money (not cheap at that) to watch a film, only to then chat through it. The odd whisper or remark is fine, but when you have a group of people giving a running commentary on everything that happens, really gets my goat that.
                  I also hate people who bombard you with questions about the film even though this is also the first time you're seeing it.

Comment

Have I got News For You.

I've watched this show from day 1 and the thing that annoyed me back then still makes me seethe now....
                    At the end of the show we get a shot from behind the audience, who are applauding. Some people decide to clap above their heads or otherwise try to make themselves stand out. This annoys me no end, so much so that I always change channels once the camera switches to this view.

I know it's petty but it still really annoys me.

Cheers,
                    Finnthedude.

Comment

i can see how that would be annoying mate.
                      seem like attention seekers they do clapping above their heads to get themselves noticed.

Originally posted by Finnthedude View Post
                      Have I got News For You.

I've watched this show from day 1 and the thing that annoyed me back then still makes me seethe now....
                      At the end of the show we get a shot from behind the audience, who are applauding. Some people decide to clap above their heads or otherwise try to make themselves stand out. This annoys me no end, so much so that I always change channels once the camera switches to this view.

I know it's petty but it still really annoys me.

Cheers,
                      Finnthedude.

Comment

People who are surgically attached to their mobiles and phone every 5 minutes to someone (or are talking to themselves lol) very loudly e.g I bought....from Sainsburys, See you in 5 minutes, talk of their escapades the night before (why not text if you must), hearing their life story etc. They just want to show how popular they are. Why can't mobiles be banned for talking (texting ok) like they do in certain compartments of trains. Instead of a nice journey you get an annoying journey and people who eats chips in a supermarket and get away with it/people that open their sandwiches in supermarket before they pay for it and queue jumpers/people chatting away with cashiers when big queue is behind. Gets on my goat.
                        Last edited by Beach Life; 02-12-2012, 15:30.

Comment

i afree with everyone of these and yes they do bug me.

Originally posted by Beach Life View Post
                          People who are surgically attached to their mobiles and phone every 5 minutes to someone (or are talking to themselves lol) very loudly e.g I bought....from Sainsburys, See you in 5 minutes, talk of their escapades the night before (why not text if you must), hearing their life story etc. They just want to show how popular they are. Why can't mobiles be banned for talking (texting ok) like they do in certain compartments of trains. Instead of a nice journey you get an annoying journey and people who eats chips in a supermarket and get away with it/people that open their sandwiches in supermarket before they pay for it and queue jumpers/people chatting away with cashiers when big queue is behind. Gets on my goat.

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Life View Post
                            The new thing now is for kids to blast out MTV (or other channels) from their smart phones.

Listening to dreadful dance music at 7.30am when you're on the train or bus is enough to make you scream. Even worse is when they compete with one another so you have three or four phones with equally awful music coming at you from all sides

Comment

its madness drives me potty.

im on the bus/train quite a bit so i know what you mean.

Originally posted by Roz View Post
                              The new thing now is for kids to blast out MTV (or other channels) from their smart phones.

Listening to dreadful dance music at 7.30am when you're on the train or bus is enough to make you scream. Even worse is when they compete with one another so you have three or four phones with equally awful music coming at you from all sides

Comment

just thought of another one, to me it is £1 pound / £2 pounds
                                some people just say pound all the time, don't know why, but it bugs me rotten
                                yes it cost me £200 pound
                                or
                                I am selling this for £15 pound

grrrrr, more than one means it's POUNDS!!!

rant over
                                DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X