X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

Originally posted by DemonEyeX View Post
    Talking of traffic lights..........
    I don't know what it like in your areas, but I am being increasing disturbed by drivers running red lights.
    I used to see it once in a blue moon, but it has become more & more frequent, to the point that these days I easily see somewhere between 5 to 10, sometimes more, in a single day.
    To be honest though, I suppose that this isn't a petty pet hate, as i'm sure (hopefully) that you will all agree that this is an incredibly dangerous thing to do.
    Yes I always see it but they wont get through if I am in front of them because I will make them wait.Driving these days is so bad there was one yesterday in front of me waiting at traffic lights looking down at her phoneYou have to have your wits about you especially now xmas only 5 days away

Comment

these silly u ads u get sponsoring shows on the channels that have breaks.

they all do my head in.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Whistling, cannot abide it. Why does anyone think that everyone else on the bus/train/in the queue/shop should have to listen to their out of tune annoying repetitive noise? If I went around singing it wouldn't be long before someone said something, why is whistling any different? There, feel better for getting that out there

Comment

Spitting disgusting habit

Comment

starter switches in lights one min they work next they dont been up and down the ladders 200 times gggggrrrrrr
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

ive been up town go get my love some bits for valentines day i watched a old ladie try park her car a bus could of got in and she bumped the parked car what is wrong why is she allowed to drive unreal even ppl walking past was shaken there heads in discust these ppl should not be on the roads

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
                ive been up town go get my love some bits for valentines day i watched a old ladie try park her car a bus could of got in and she bumped the parked car what is wrong why is she allowed to drive unreal even ppl walking past was shaken there heads in discust these ppl should not be on the roads

Surprisingly how many oldies in their 90s still drive,have driven the wrong side of the motorways causing havoc i dont understand why they still want to be out there with all the traffic thats about

Comment

yea i know mate silly should be made take test again after 70 i say but saying that quiet a lot carnt drive over 30s
                  Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                  Surprisingly how many oldies in their 90s still drive,have driven the wrong side of the motorways causing havoc i dont understand why they still want to be out there with all the traffic thats about

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                    Too many adverts in between programes
                    Good job you dont live in america it would drive you mental they average a set of adverts every 10 mins and just about every programme is sponsored by some one or other
                    Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Mc View Post
                      Good job you dont live in america it would drive you mental they average a set of adverts every 10 mins and just about every programme is sponsored by some one or other
                      I always mute the sound when adverts appear
                      cant stand them

Comment

"You'd be surprised..."
                        When used to preface an excuse justifying some ridiculous expense or rule.

Comment

Wet Wet Wet Britain

Comment

vlentines day because ive no one to buy for

but yes ad breKS SO MANY u get a break in a programme after like 6 mins then another 20 mins later why dont they space them out at equal time intervals like every 15 mins.
                            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                              vlentines day because ive no one to buy for

but yes ad breKS SO MANY u get a break in a programme after like 6 mins then another 20 mins later why dont they space them out at equal time intervals like every 15 mins.
                              Oh so sad no valentines

Comment

Too Many brand new WHITE four wheel drives on the road hate them

Comment

Working...
                                X