Your very petty pet hates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

trying to get into shops when some ppl are standing in the door way chatting to a long lost friend they int seen for 100 years talking MOVE OUT OFF THE DOOR WAY IF YOU WANT CHAT why do they do this
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Some people do similar things in corridors, standing in a way that makes impossible to get past.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

thank goodness i dont drive then.

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
        Christmas shoppers,traffic parking spaces full all for 1 day
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

buses , bin men every time im in a rush i get stuck behind them carnt get past when they pull over loads of cars come the other way so you end up behind them all the way you are going gggggrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
            trying to get into shops when some ppl are standing in the door way chatting to a long lost friend they int seen for 100 years talking MOVE OUT OFF THE DOOR WAY IF YOU WANT CHAT why do they do this
            Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
            Some people do similar things in corridors, standing in a way that makes impossible to get past.
            I've seen people do this in cars where two cars will stop in the middle of the street and the drivers will chitchat.

Comment

Shops open on boxing day crowds

Comment

Good programs on tv interrupted by silly news flashes which could wait untill the news ie we was watching mrs browns boys the other night and 10 mins be4 it finished we was informed nelson had died fare enough but could of waited 10 mins missed good show

Comment

Too many adverts in between programes

Comment

Why have they brought rylan clarke back in the final x factor aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh spoilt agood final oh my god worse thing happened on x factor ever

Comment

now your talking really gets to me and they last too long.

bbc channels are free of them thankfully.

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                      Too many adverts in between programes
                      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                        now your talking really gets to me and they last too long.

bbc channels are free of them thankfully.
                        So annoying especially pumping xmas with expensive stuff

Comment

ppl stopping at the bottom of escallators nearly caused a pile up silly woman stopped to see where to go next shopping up town 1 week be4 xmas ppl every where gosh im glad i do all mine on line

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
                            ppl stopping at the bottom of escallators nearly caused a pile up silly woman stopped to see where to go next shopping up town 1 week be4 xmas ppl every where gosh im glad i do all mine on line
                            I cant stand people who dont know what they are doing next when you are right behind them

Comment

dam traffic lights where i work nothing there bit of sand on road and its caused mayhem police have had to come to get traffic going why do this noby there to control it dam council want shooting and put ppls petrol in sitting there for nothing burning petrol away ggggggrrrrrrr took ages to get work

Comment

Talking of traffic lights..........
                                I don't know what it like in your areas, but I am being increasing disturbed by drivers running red lights.
                                I used to see it once in a blue moon, but it has become more & more frequent, to the point that these days I easily see somewhere between 5 to 10, sometimes more, in a single day.
                                To be honest though, I suppose that this isn't a petty pet hate, as i'm sure (hopefully) that you will all agree that this is an incredibly dangerous thing to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X