Your very petty pet hates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

ppl stopping in doorways at shops and talking gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr MOVE OUT OF THE WAY
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

People always seem to stop & chat in narrow corridors, often having a very personal conversation.

When you do get past them they always seem to give a dirty look to make you feel like you are at fault.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
        ppl stopping in doorways at shops and talking gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr MOVE OUT OF THE WAY
        I know bad habit with people,smokers hanging outside shop doors horrible hate it smell is disgusting
        2 prams alongside each other ignorant if they wont let you pass if theres not enough room

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
          I know bad habit with people,smokers hanging outside shop doors horrible hate it smell is disgusting
          2 prams alongside each other ignorant if they wont let you pass if theres not enough room
          It's even worse when it's the staff who are milling around outside the shop having their cigarette break. If I was the shop owner or manager I would designate an area behind the shop as the smoking area and make the staff take their cigarette breaks there. There's also a hospital near me and sometimes when I pass by it I'll see the NURSES smoking outside! You would think that someone who's a health care professional would set a good example!

Comment

I've noticed that too, it's a really bad impression when the staff are handing around the front of a business smoking.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Puts me right off especially when it's a chef at a restaurant or pub. Bleh!
              1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                I've noticed that too, it's a really bad impression when the staff are handing around the front of a business smoking.
                They should be using the back of the buildings out of sight

Comment

And this is the same sales staff who keep pestering you when you're just looking but are "on break" when you want to buy something.

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                    And this is the same sales staff who keep pestering you when you're just looking but are "on break" when you want to buy something.
                    Staff that are busy gassing with each other bad impression

Comment

People who use "but it's MY OPINION!!!!!!!" as an excuse for acting like a t***

At bus stops, when people just stand by the seat, thus blocking you from sitting there if you actually want/need one

Comment

Motorists and passengers throwing out their rubbish out of windows.Saw this happen in Tesco car park a sandwich package came flying out

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Mc View Post
                          Good job you dont live in america it would drive you mental they average a set of adverts every 10 mins and just about every programme is sponsored by some one or other
                          One of the reasons why I quit watching regular network TV over twenty years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                            One of the reasons why I quit watching regular network TV over twenty years ago.
                            The most annoying ones in th UK are loans,ppi,insurances etc

Comment

babies and kids screeching soon as i hear it i have to get away as quick AS POSSIBLE NO WONDER I NEVER WANTED KIDS.
                              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                                babies and kids screeching soon as i hear it i have to get away as quick AS POSSIBLE NO WONDER I NEVER WANTED KIDS.
                                Especially when parents let them carry on cheesing everybody else off

Comment

Working...
                                X