Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
    Talking over ya fav song on radio i think they should let it play out so ppl like myself can listen to the whole song instead of butting in
    this stems from the good old days when D J's were told to talk over the end of a song to stop them being taped by naughty kids and there tape recorders .......... not that I ever taped songs off the radio
    Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

People talking over a movie. This friend of mine will sometimes come over and watch movies with one of the housemates (Mr Complainer from the Complaining World thread) and the two of them will talk over the movie the entire time -- even giving away the storyline which is really annoying if I've never seen the film before. If they were doing this in the cinema they'd be chucked out in an instant.

Comment

I don't mind the odd bit of talking when watching a film, but some people seem to need every joke & plot point explained.

My Mum can be like that on a bad day, even when things will be revealed in a couple of scenes time.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Being nice and giving way to another motorist and they just go without even acknowledging you - I know sometimes it's a busy dangerous road and you don't always get time to wave or nod if you're concentrating, but even when people have every opportunity they just look right at you and drive on like it's their right of way. Grrrrrrrr.......

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
            You see it happening a lot in sports too most annoying
            And I find it very awkward and embarassing when I meet someone and I hold out my hand to shake hands he fist bumps instead.

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
              And I find it very awkward and embarassing when I meet someone and I hold out my hand to shake hands he fist bumps instead.
              Ignorance society of today

Comment

Curbstoners -- People who knock on your door asking if your car is for sale even though it clearly isn't and often they're very persistent about it. They're generally unlicensed used car dealers who look for cars super cheap and then flip them.

People who ask if you're tired when it's plainly obvious that you are and can barely keep your eyes open.

Comment

I've heard of scrap dealers offering to take away older cars, even if they obviously in everyday use or at least cherished.
                  The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

One of the housemates has a van with some dents in it. The other day some dodgy-looking person knocked on the door and said he could fix the dents for £200. I told him that he'd have to talk to my housemate but he's not here right now, but this person wouldn't take no for an answer. Finally I said that I didn't have £200 and then he asks me how much do I have on me.

Comment

wow how annoying victor.

all these peter andre ads weve been having latele ones.y almost as bad as the go compar
                      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

My pet hate is Villa always getting drawn against Man Utd in the 3rd round of the FA cup

If it happens tonight I will be a very angry Bunny
                        Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                          One of the housemates has a van with some dents in it. The other day some dodgy-looking person knocked on the door and said he could fix the dents for £200. I told him that he'd have to talk to my housemate but he's not here right now, but this person wouldn't take no for an answer. Finally I said that I didn't have £200 and then he asks me how much do I have on me.
                          You cannot trust anyone these days plenty of rogues out there ripping folks off,you have to be on your guard and be careful not to hand any money over

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                            all these peter andre ads weve been having latele ones.y almost as bad as the go compar
                            I recently saw some of the Go Compare ads and I actually liked them but I can see as how it could be annoying.

Comment

Scams who try to steal your bank details for their pockets feel sorry for old folk who are vunerable.Have your wits about you and dont get scammed

Comment

Having to put up with rain and cold spells for the next 3 months roll on the spring

Comment

Working...
                                X