Your very petty pet hates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

I am offended lol - I always wear my watch on my right wrist, always have! I have to confess I also break another one of your rules - people have to take their shoes off when they come to mine - I think its probably my OCD that's to blame tho!

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
      here are a few.
      russell brand.
      children crying
      the fella in the go compare adverts.
      Totally agreed Darren!

Comment

People using the American A word for trivial things its really annoying Aweinspiring is a much nicer word

Comment

a few more.

the annoying ads u get that sponsor programmes.
          the fella who does the voice u never see on bgt think he does big brother.

haha thanks mate.

Originally posted by Rocksey View Post
          Totally agreed Darren!
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Benefit Cheats the ones that say I cant walk far,I am depressed etc etc
            rip off tax payers money when caught out get a slap on the wrist.
            One woman this week was caught out after found water skiing in Florida you are a disgrace she should pay back the £140,000 she ripped off

Comment

When the phone rings and when you pick up the phone and say hello nobody says nothing

Comment

I hate people who complain about things all time !! Does that make me one of them lol? Ironic or not? : )

Comment

Originally posted by screamqueen View Post
                  People who use "but it's MY OPINION!!!!!!!" as an excuse for acting like a t***
                  I call these people Rebels Without a Clue. Usually they're Passive-Aggressives who seem to have problems with authority of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                    I call these people Rebels Without a Clue. Usually they're Passive-Aggressives who seem to have problems with authority of any kind.
                    I'm not keen on people like that either, who just have to be different just for the sake of it.
                    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

In a chatroom I used to frequent there was this one annoying t*** who would make highly inflammatory statements and then when called on it would reply, "I was just saying is all."

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                        In a chatroom I used to frequent there was this one annoying t*** who would make highly inflammatory statements and then when called on it would reply, "I was just saying is all."
                        There have a few people on sites I've been on who have almost spoilt it for me, especially if the moderators have been slow to react.

One was somebody seemed to be able to turn any topic into a big moan about what was going wrong with their life, which going by their attitude was mostly of their own making.
                        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                          There have a few people on sites I've been on who have almost spoilt it for me, especially if the moderators have been slow to react.

One was somebody seemed to be able to turn any topic into a big moan about what was going wrong with their life, which going by their attitude was mostly of their own making.
                          As they say there is always one awkward one whether at work or on sites or a visit to the shops

Comment

Had the same with several sites. This is the only forum I continue to post to now on a regular basis. Usually by reading the posts before I decide to join a forum will give me a clue which sorts of people the forum attracts and who's abusive, always got to be right ,forceful, or trolling etc. I also have problems with forums who's members treat new members like dirt, as I found out on one particular site. Because I was new to the forum did not mean I did not know anything about the subject, as I had been dealing in items and running a club centered around them for many years before I even decide to join.

Comment

going to petrol stations and no unleaded fuel at all then i have to go to the next one running on fumes
                              THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
                                going to petrol stations and no unleaded fuel at all then i have to go to the next one running on fumes
                                Prices starting to rise again

Comment

Working...
                                X