X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Let's Carry On.

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
    yours staffs. You around mate.. I am in need of some company
    This is the consequence of living in the twiight zone. it is currently 5.30pm here in uk, so what time will it be in oz?
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
      This is the consequence of living in the twiight zone. it is currently 5.30pm here in uk, so what time will it be in oz?
      2am Sydney time. I am well rugged up by then as my new puppy is depriving me of sleep.

Comment

Well done staffs, have to say i dont remember Jack on crackerjack

There were so many who appeared on that show. I used to love Peter Glaze and Don Maclean's segment, and the extended sketch at the end in which pop songs of the time were used with altered lyrics to fit the plot.

There were a number of Carry On actors in the Magnificent Seven Deadly Sins. Butterworth, Sims and Bresslaw I think are the regulars. Others included Harry H Corbett, June Whitfield and Melvyn Hayes. It had a really good cast, even though the film isn't that well regarded, though I quite like it.

Comment

2am Sydney time. I am well rugged up by then as my new puppy is depriving me of sleep.
          New puppy?...I love puppies, why not post a pic!

Comment

New puppy?...I love puppies, why not post a pic!
            I will try despite having trouble fitting in the data of personal pics here for some reason. Admin does not answer my query as to why.

This was ok as I lifted it from another forum. Her name is Bonnie..a Havanese.. 3 months old yesterday.
            Last edited by Donald the Great; 27-09-2018, 00:38.

Comment

What a lovely pup, she looks like a barrel of mischief, i would love a dog but my wife doesn't like them

Comment

What a lovely pup, she looks like a barrel of mischief, i would love a dog but my wife doesn't like them
                How could anyone not love a puppy. Yes they are a barrel of mischief.. but once they mature they are so precious. We have an older dog Bubbles as well and Bonnie is his companion and ours into our old age. Talk your wife into getting one tex.. she will not regret it.

Comment

My brother has a dog like that.
                  The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                    My brother has a dog like that.
                    The Havanese breed you mean?

Comment

How could anyone not love a puppy. Yes they are a barrel of mischief.. but once they mature they are so precious. We have an older dog Bubbles as well and Bonnie is his companion and ours into our old age. Talk your wife into getting one tex.. she will not regret it.
                      It's so upsetting when they die, like losing a family member

Comment

It's so upsetting when they die, like losing a family member
                        You are correct. It is heart breaking. You have to weigh up that with the enjoyment they give you.

Comment

New One.

Who Am I?

On the London stage I proved hugely popular in shows such as A Bed Full of Foreigners, The Mating Game and Run For Your Wife which I also toured in the Middle East. I was also one of Britain's most famous pantomime 'dames'.

Comment

New One.

Who Am I?

On the London stage I proved hugely popular in shows such as A Bed Full of Foreigners, The Mating Game and Run For Your Wife which I also toured in the Middle East. I was also one of Britain's most famous pantomime 'dames'.
                            Where is Staffs me old lad.

Comment

Panto dames are played by men, so it has to be one of the male Carry On stars. Most wore drag in the series at one time or another, but which is Donald referring to...I am not sure. I will have a stab at Peter Butterworth but it is a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by staffslad View Post
                                Panto dames are played by men, so it has to be one of the male Carry On stars. Most wore drag in the series at one time or another, but which is Donald referring to...I am not sure. I will have a stab at Peter Butterworth but it is a guess.
                                Good stab mate.. but no koopie doll.

Comment

Working...
                                X