X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah - not!
    tpbm can you?
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• no.
      tpbm have you ever been lost (as in proper lost???)
      Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

• no i've been lost in the car but soon found my way again
        tpbm will you still come on here in 10 years time?

Comment

• who knows? I would probably have a long break then come back on to see if the same people are still regular on here...
          tpbm same question

Comment

• i think the same as you gradually i'll stop coming then every now and then i'll take a look
            tpbm do you like tapeoca?

Comment

• (tapioca) - is that the one that looks like frogspawn??? if so no.
              tpbm do you swear alot?

Comment

• if i'm aggitated i do
                tpbm did you ever used to sing this song - old school dinners old school dinners, concrete chips, concrete chips, soggy semolina, soggy semolina, i feel sick toilet quick, it's too late done it on my plate?

Comment

• yes LOL... its been years since ive heard that.... WOW, im suprised you remember the words still :P

tpbm did you think school dinners were ever that bad??

Comment

• i loved school dinners but i'm odd i love the food on planes
                    tpbm do you like aeroplane food?

Comment

• yes, i think its great. aint we weird?????

tpbm have you ever been to someones house for dinner and not enjoyed it - but lied thru your teeth and said it was lovely?

Comment

• all the time at my mother in laws!!! lol. i'm quite a fussy eater though
                        tpbm do you like to cook or to be cooked for?

Comment

• i had to look twice at that!
                          i like both.
                          tpbm wheres the most poshest/expensive place youve dined???

Comment

• the most expensive was the old school house in weeford it was £ 145 for two of us! but i sat on the table westlife sat at a few weeks earlier so maybe there was extra charge for that!
                            tpbm do you like pub grub?

Comment

• yes, simple and tasty. but i do like abit of quality now and then

tpbm how often do you go out to a restaurant?

Comment

• quite often used to be once a week
                                tpbm would you sell a story if someone you knew went in the bb house?

Comment

Working...
                                X