Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will go somewhere for a long weekend we do a few of them in the year, dunno where yet just been to centre parks,
    sigpic

Comment

• not been away for a couple of years, would like to go away tho, maybe to blackpool again
      Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• post a question spiral
        No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• i did the last one, it ssomeone elses turn

Comment

• salty post a question to member

Comment

• question to any one who cares to answer,is it right/should grown men be seen with umberalls?

Comment

• i see nothing wrong with that

Comment

• it's ok for older men not so much younger men!

Comment

• you should all get wet
                    sigpic

Comment

• question to salty - Where have you gone you don't post msgs anymore

Comment

• i`m always busy trying to save lives,and when i`m not and i`m not and i`m on here i upset people!

question to deano-do you ever do any work or do you just spend all day flirting with women?(i wish i had your job!!!!!!!)

Comment

• i deal with alot of work - at the moment though im waiting on alot of clients approval for jobs... so while i wait.... i play. And this is the best job ever with all these beautiful women to flirt with

Question to dondons: What would you do if this site never existed?
                          Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

• well before i discovered this site i use to spend all my time either downloading music or playing games on zone.com
                            question to bumblelady - have you got an all time fave song?
                            Last edited by dondons69; 13-06-2005, 10:48.

Comment

• yes peter cetera glory of love

q to dean80 where did u get married?
                              sigpic

Comment

• in St francis church in coventry. massive wedding ppl had to stand outside the church. i didnt realise i was so popular.... 400 guests in total. Dont ask me how many came to the evening reception!!

Question to bumble: do you eat burnt toast?
                                Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

Working...
                                X