• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate daytime sleep i can only sleep with the lights off,
    Q to dean80 whats ur favorite place
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bumblelady
      ok erm ideal place would be a picnic in a park alone warm weather and good company,

Q to dondons, have you made someone cry recently
      dondons your telling lies again-you know you`ve made me have leaky eyes!

Comment

• my favourite place is my bed. Its funny how when you get older you love your bed , but as a child you would do anything to stay up late....
        Q to dondons whats the best book youve read?
        Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

• oooh too many to choose either rags to riches by shane richie or learning to fly by victoria beckham or a mothers story by sara payne
          Q to Dean80's did you go to college or university?
          No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• well i went to a college to get qualifications for printing. but nothing special. I wanted to earn money straight away so basically went to work as soon as i left school.
            Q to dons What did you do when you left school?

Comment

• i went to college for a year then went to do a yts scheme
              Q to dean80's did you work hard at school?

Comment

• LOL, you having a laff.... i did what was neccessary, i was young, i wanted to have fun.... But i still have done well i think.
                q to dons - were you a rebel at school?

Comment

• a little bit but i also did well!
                  Q to dean80's did you fancy any of your teachers?

Comment

• i actually went on a school trip to Dol-y-moch where a group of us were spying on a teacher we all liked and watched her getting ready for a shower.... what fun it was to be 15!!!!
                    Q to dons did you ever cheat at exams?

Comment

• no i didnt
                      Q to salty - will you answer this question???

Comment

• just have babe!

q to anyone,i cant think of a good enough question to ask anyone!can anyone think of a good one?

Comment

• yeah you can just ask one!

Comment

• i did,i asked if anyone had a good Q to ask!

Comment

• ok then Q to salty - if you got a divorce would you ever re - marry?

Comment

• i dont think any one would want to take on a divorcee with baggage,i`d feel lucky just to get a date,let alone re-marry!

would you want to re-marry if you got divorced?would you still have faith in the belive of marriage if it never worked the first time?

Comment

Working...
                                X