Red Hot Chili Peppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Hot Chili Peppers

When you think of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers there's one very famous image that springs to mind. I'm going to attempt to get through this entire article without mentioning it. If you don't know what I'm talking about then I implore you not to Google it; it will be burnt onto your retinas for weeks.The Red Hot Chili Peppers are a unique American band; with a sound rooted in rock they also frequently fuse funk, psychedelia and punk rock. They're one of those bands that make going to see them live truly worthwhile; whilst many bands give a show where every track they play is identical to the album version, the Chilis improvise wildly, and no performance is ever the same twice.So you can see there's a lot to talk about other than the socks (trust me, don't look - you'll thank me for it) let's go back to the beginning: LA in 1983....More...

Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers

It's funny, the RHCP became really massive worldwide after they released Californication in 1999, but I thought they were better earlier in their career. I much prefer Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magic and Mother's Milk.

It's the same with Green Day, American Idiot seemed to be their biggest album but again I much preferred their earlier stuff like Dookie.

Comment

Working...
    X