Family Tree House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Tree House

The Family Tree House was a plastic tree play set made by Kenner that came with a family and dog called the Tree Tots.You could push down the top of the tree house to close it up so that it looked like a plain old tree, but when you opened it, inside was this wonderful big tree house!The tree house came fully-furnished and even had a working lift!I remember my younger sister getting the Kenner Family Tree House one Christmas - it kept her amused for hours at a time!

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Family Tree House

Made by Palitoy in the UK.
    Heather

Comment

A classic
      Attached Files

Comment

My sister had it, she was born in 1976. I thought it was fisher price but I bow to your superior knowledge. I was looking for a picture of it though.
        One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

Merged look up Suz.
          Heather

Comment

I just came across this Palitoy Tree tots Lighthouse on ebay ,its listed as 70's , although i owned the Tots Tree House I never came across this one??
            The main reason I post it is incase anybody should come searching in the future.
            Attached Files
            Heather

Comment

I had the family tree house, absolutely loved it. Don't think the cat or figure in the hat on top photo were originals? The lift was my favourite thing and the garage that the car rolled out of. My nephews played with it years later and loved the toilet.

Comment

They are not.
                Family Tree House came with Mum, Dad, Son, Daughter & Dog

Click image for larger version

Name:	family tree house.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	259571
                Last edited by sixtyten; 27-01-2010, 23:25.

Comment

Thanks for confirming, I knew mine came with the dog but like smurfie could not remember a cat
                  Heather

Comment

The motley crew

The figure in the hat looks like a Playmobil/Playpeople figure

Comment

Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse is an old favorite of mine. No special effects, no superfast speeds, no show-stopping songs, just a treehouse that spurs the imagination with thoughts of what if? I still remember sitting on the plane coming home after an early Disney trip; paper in front of me, I was busily designing my own treetop home.
                      This attraction requires a lot of stairclimbing, first to get to the top and then to come back down. Families with little ones will move slowly. No problem really. Just step aside or wave the other groups ahead.
                      Take your time to notice the details of each room, the changing patterns of the stairwells. (I always find their indoor plumbing system innovative.) Enjoy the glimpse of Tomorrowland from one of the higher landings.
                      This attraction rarely has a wait of any length, another useful factor; if your FastPasses for the Jungle Cruise aren't ready yet, it's a great way to spend 10 minutes.
                      braindumps and dumps guide as well for more help and

Comment

Working...
                      X