Pot Noodle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pot Noodle

I remember when these first hit the shelves in the 70s. They were so radical at the time, almost like space food! My parents bought a load of Pot Noodles to take with us on a caravanning holiday and i can still remember the excitement and anticipation of waiting for them to rehydrate in the boiling water. Chow mein flavour with a sachet of soy sauce was the best! In the 80s, the Pot Noodle brand must have been on a roll, because along came Pot Rice and Pot Pasta.

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Pot Noodle

They also did Pot Spagetti for a time.

My mum refused to buy any for years as she thought they looked like warmed up sick, so I got the chance to have one at a friends years later.

I managed to persude my Mum to start buying them when I was at college as I had half days & could make my lunch at home.

I also used to have when I first started work, as I was working long shifts & needed a bigger lunch.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Who remembers the yukky cheese 'n' tomato flavour? No wonder they got discontinued.
      Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

I definetly remember the sauage and bacon one but it was sadly withdrawn. BTW did anybody actually hsve the lamb one?
        WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

Working...
        X