Rondello Biscuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rondello Biscuits

Rondello biscuits were simila tasting to Malted Milks, and their melt-in-your-mouth quality made them really popular among grandparents.

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Rondello Biscuits

Thank goodness for this! ... I was beginning to think that these had just been a dream as I couldn't find anyone who remembered them ... Thank you fellow devotees!!

Comment

I remember them. Packed flat in a brown box with pictures of two of the biscuits on and the name running around the circumference (iirc). They seemed huge like wagon wheel size.
      "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
        I remember them. Packed flat in a brown box with pictures of two of the biscuits on and the name running around the circumference (iirc). They seemed huge like wagon wheel size.

from what i know they where around in the sixties.
        but when did they first hit the shelves and when did they stop being sold.
        anyone know.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I so remember these biscuits too.....and like you 'simbadog39' I thought I had dreamt them up too. Literally everyone I ask has never heard of them and even my Mother cant remember buying them. They are so vivid in my mind and I can still literally taste them. I was approximately 6 years old which would make it 1969/1970 when I used to eat them. I wish whoever made them would bring them back !!!

Comment

Whats 'iirc'????

Comment

If I recall/remember correctly
              Heather

Comment

I too have never, even met anyone who remembered them and was beginning to think I'd dreamt them! The box opened from the top, they were huge - 8 in a box (two rows of 4) and they were single handedly responsible for my childhood obesity!!

Comment

They were the choice biccy for me around 70-72. Indeed they were massive to me at the time but I was only 5! Were they made by McVities? Packed flat in the box, two stacks of four. My memory suggests that they were slightly soft and chewy, completely addictive and tasted like a forerunner of HobNobs. Is my memory on the money with this?
                  Andrew.

Comment

Working...
                  X