Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shout box

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • shout box

    whats the chance of admin adding a shout box to the forum page? is it.......

    a) unlikely

    b) highly unlikely

    c) don't be ridiculous woman!



  • #2
    Re: shout box

    Sorry It's a C, from me
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: shout box

      C

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: shout box

        flippin eck

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: shout box

          *Marine Boy has to admit he doesn't know what a shout box is...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: shout box

            *I'm with Marine Boy. What the flick is a 'Shout Box'. Sounds like i'd hate it!
            Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: shout box

              Dinosaurs
              The only thing to look forward to is the past

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: shout box

                No. Shoutboxes kill forums.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: shout box

                  Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
                  *Marine Boy has to admit he doesn't know what a shout box is...

                  it's where you can type something to someone who's using the site at the time.............you know like 'yoo hooooo' or 'coooeeeeeee'..........it was just a thought

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: shout box

                    Oh OK. Sounds interesting. In that case, I don't have strong feelings one way or another.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: shout box

                      Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      No. Shoutboxes kill forums.

                      im a member of other forums and i have seen shoutboxes cause major rows.
                      to the point the shoutbox was done away with.

                      Heather did make a thread a few months back i remember for general banter.

                      sadly i say C..
                      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: shout box

                        Originally posted by shilton dipper View Post
                        it's where you can type something to someone who's using the site at the time.............you know like 'yoo hooooo' or 'coooeeeeeee'..........it was just a thought
                        Why do you need to do that though? Its not a chat room!
                        Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: shout box

                          C. This forums good enough as it is. We all harp on about 'if it ain't broke...' about old stuff so this forums perfect as is.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: shout box

                            Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
                            Why do you need to do that though? Its not a chat room!
                            agreed...........so i guess those of us that want to have a conversation will have to find somewhere to have it...........and that's fine.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: shout box

                              Originally posted by shilton dipper View Post
                              agreed...........so i guess those of us that want to have a conversation will have to find somewhere to have it...........and that's fine.
                              The telephone? lol.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X