Zoe ball gets top job on R2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoe ball gets top job on R2

So Zoe ball gets the breakfast show on radio 2 ,touted as the top job in radio she replaces the annoying gold top Chris evans...doubt she will be on the same salary however.
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Re: Zoe ball gets top job on R2

I just wish that I was back in the days of Derek "morning, morning" Jameson, or long before that, the Breakfast Special with John Dunn or Paul Hollingdale (even though it was before I was born of course).

Wogan was a good presenter, but he was wasted at a time when people are too busy getting ready for work or school. Needless to say however that I am glad that Chris Evans has decided to move on.

I would give Zoe Ball a chance though - I mostly have Today on Radio 4 instead however.
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I used to enjoy Chris Evans on GLR, before he was famous. He did an early evening show on weekdays, called the Greenhouse, and a late morning show on Saturdays. Danny Baker did the programme before that one, and I quite liked that too.

Comment

The last time I properly listened to BBC Radio 2 at breakfast time was when I did my long distance walking thing that I used to do circa 6.00 am, and having Sarah "SWs to You" Kennedy on the personal radio.
        I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
        There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Zoe took over from Gaby Roslin on Channel 4's Big Breakfast
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
          X