X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lordi Smashes Eurovision

Who thinks Eurovision is total pants?

The best ever has to be Waterloo by ABBA but the rest? ****

One year Finnish band Lordi won with Hard Rock Hallelula. Now that was brilliant and showed Eurovision does have the odd gem

UK is partly in Europe but not with the Euro. We still have the pound for currency. All those sprouts in Brussels are impososing their laws on us in the UK. David Cameron should tell Brussels to foxtrot oscar and get their own house in order.

Naturally I have emailed Brussels this opinion but they have yet to reply

So Finland gave us Lordi as well as the Moomins & (I believe) Pingu that annoying penguin who should be shot
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Lordi Smashes Eurovision

Dont bother anymore used to watch it in 60s & 70s.

Sandie Shaw winning in 1967 for UK with Puppet on a string

Waterloo by Abba which brought them fame 1974

Comment

& Lordi
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Talking of Finland I used to chat to a girl Hetta on BlogTV sadly now closed
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X