Sample City!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sample City!!

What was that crappy rap song that ripped off the clash's "Guns of Brixton" I hate them for that.

Clash classic ruined by idiot samplers that dont have the musical talent to write their own stuff.
    Love is an invention by bank managers to keep you overdrawn - Rick Mayall/ The Young Ones

Comment

Beats International.
      Not sure I'd call Norman Cooke talentless though

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
        Beats International.
        Not sure I'd call Norman Cooke talentless though
        Why? Whats he done?

[Edit] And thank you lol it was doing my head in
        Love is an invention by bank managers to keep you overdrawn - Rick Mayall/ The Young Ones

Comment

Too much!
          Many,many Hits with The Housemartins,Beats International,Freakpower,Pizzaman,Mighty Dub catz,Fatboy Slim,etc..

Comment

Too much!
            Many,many Hits with The Housemartins,Beats International,Freakpower,Pizzaman,Mighty Dub catz,Fatboy Slim,etc..

.....I meant musically?

Comment

? not sure what you mean..he played Bass for The Housemartins, the rest is sample based,but still has to write the songs in the first place.

Comment

? not sure what you mean..he played Bass for The Housemartins, the rest is sample based,but still has to write the songs in the first place.
                Rofl, just being bitchy mate. Cant stand any of that sampling **** I view it as totally talentless.

I remember the worst song in history (and yes it beats purple people eater imo lol) came out and ruined music as we knew it - MARS - pump up the volume. After that there was no longer a point in owning a radio

Oh, and happy birthday mate!
                Last edited by Dark Helmet; 02-02-2007, 13:27.

Comment

M.A.R.R.S pump up the volume is a CLASSIC!!

Comment

think this has gone off the topic slightly

Sigue Sigue Sputnik were terrible for sampling not only songs but film clips and quotes.

I hate the covers of pink floyd comfortably numb by the scissor sisters was terrible. Also i hate the new song called proper education that rips off Pink floyd again......

Comment

Does it matter if you like you like it ??

Why all the pontificating .......... Just because X wrote it and Y copied so what you might like one or other.

Lets not be judgemental

Comment

Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                        X