Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP !!!! Can anyone help me find this song/group ??? 90's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    That Hamlet ad - class !
    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

    Comment


    • #17
      Nightcrawlers DID have a Scottish frontman, John Reid I think.

      If it was "push the feeling on", after the cut up (nonsense) lyrics there was a "casio" type synth monotone melody.

      Clive.

      Comment


      • #18
        Hello I don't know if this is the song you are asking about, but I found your post on Google search while looking for a song I couldn't remember. Now the song I was looking for when I found your post I did find out the song. I hope it is the song you were thinking of. Now the song I was looking for with a photo booth in the music video is a country song called "My Heart Has A History" by Paul Brandt. I hope this is the song you are looking for. If not I hope someone can help.

        Comment


        • #19
          jimbo77, are you looking for Deacon Blue - Teal Gone Kid? I stumble upon your reference trying to remember the this band and song. Hope it helps.

          “I am trying to find the song / group from a 90's song. Its driving me crazy ....

          I can only remember the video - it goes like this

          The members of the band sit in a cheezy photo booth one after the other - (the kind you see at stations and shopping malls ) .

          The lead singer is male long blond hair , there are a couple of girls and guys who sit one after the other in this photo booth. There is a kind of haunting chorus which is maybe 'they lie in/to your…”

          Comment

          Working...
          X