Your Top 3 Nostalgia-evoking Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Top 3 Nostalgia-evoking Things

Yeah little house is fantastic when i think of it i think of highway to heaven.
    And of course the waltons.

They are shown regular on freevew chn 61
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Old Christmas radiotimes the smell of it, the texture...Always reminds me of my great childhood christmases....http://youtu.be/AZ1W0AIxEoY

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post

Of course Michael Landon & Victor French went on to Highway to Heaven

Oh & the Waltons; I forgot about them: "Goodnight John Boy!"
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Coal fires- especially the smell, we always had central heating in my house but my Grandmother was a self-confessed pyromaniac and always had one on the go throughout the 70's.
          The chimes of an ice-cream van, you don't seem to get them in London, they were very prevalent in Glasgow in the 70's & 80's.
          The smell of chlorine! Reminds me of erotic visits to the swimming baths as a kid!

Comment

One of my aunts has a coal fire, but I've not been there in winte for a while.

There's still an ice cream van near me that plays the same chimes I used to hear when I was young. I'm guessing it's the same owner, but maybe the chimes have been moved to a newer van at least once.

I get the same thing from chlorine, I can almost taste the Seabrook crisps they used to have in the vending machine at my local pool.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

yes little house is amazing! a great show with real morals! shame they don't make much tv like that these days!!
              Landon baby...

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post

yup highway and little house..two of my faveshows ever!!
                Landon baby...

Comment

Working...
                X