Lights Alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights Alive!

Anyone remember this toy? 80's I think - where you poked little LED lights on/off on a board to make a pattern - loved it!

Re: Lights Alive!

It's one of those toys I saw more in TV ads & in the Argos catalogue than in the plastic.

It looked fun but I was getting a bit old for toys like these by the time it came out.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Wow I had totally forgotten about this. I wanted one but when I got one I remember being a bit disappointed for some reason. Love to see one again to remember why I didn't like it.
      Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

One can be seen here. : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tomy-Light...-/110711463141
        Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

My sister had one of these, I liked the very faint popping feeling you got when you ran the wheel along the board. I had the (in my mind superior) lite brits which involved sticking tiny coloured pegs into a light board through a black piece of paper to make a picture.

Comment

I agree with Richard, I can't remember seeing one of these 'in the flesh' but it looked like fun. The working area on it doesn't look very big though. I'd be disappointed with that.
            1976 Vintage

Comment

My son had one when he was little and I think I played with it more than he did
              sigpic
              'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Originally posted by kazboot View Post
                My son had one when he was little and I think I played with it more than he did
                here it is kaz.
                http://youtu.be/NLBvEEBpFvY

between u and your kid who is the frown up and who is the kid.
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I wanted Lights Alive for xmas as a kid, but it ended up to be one of the few things I never got.
                  The Americans call it Lite Brite.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post

between u and your kid who is the frown up and who is the kid.
                    Well I say, if you've got children, you may as well buy the toys you want to play with as much as they do
                    sigpic
                    'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Working...
                    X